Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Perpetrator
53,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i swear, i get completely disgruntled when it begins to rain while i'm driving. i immediately wash my car as soon as the skies clear.

i wash my car roughly once a week. anyone else worse than i am?

·
Registered
5,755 Posts
im about once a week to 10 days, but that's cause I have white car and white rims. the shit gets dirty quick

·
3709 in the Hizouse
615 Posts
I get so bad that I have to stop and clean little dirt spots that I find. My girlfriend thinks I'm NUTS. She also hates the fact that I park somewhere out in the middle of nowhere whenever we go out so people don't mess up my car.

·
Registered
8,147 Posts
there is nothing like the feeling of having a perfectly clean car in a garage when it is raining or snowing outside.

·
Perpetrator
53,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sinner5 said:
I get so bad that I have to stop and clean little dirt spots that I find. My girlfriend thinks I'm NUTS.
i do the same thing after i park somewhere. i'll get out, inspect the body, and wipe off any marks.

Sinner5 said:
She also hates the fact that I park somewhere out in the middle of nowhere whenever we go out so people don't mess up my car.
that's pretty funny :laughing: . but also, it can be a bad thing parking the car all by itself. sometimes, that attracts punks. if you're at a store or restaurant, don't park in the front row near the entrance/exit cuz people walk through the line of parked cars and may potentially scratch it as they walk by. that's something that i've learned not to do. i did that once. when i came back to my car, the side mirror was jammed inward because someone hit it on accident (i think it was an accident).

·
Perpetrator
53,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
jjm004 said:
there is nothing like the feeling of having a perfectly clean car in a garage when it is raining or snowing outside.
i know the feeling! :thumbsup:

the rsx stays in the garage. when it rains, i drive the truck.

·
Korican
874 Posts
When I first got the car, one full wash on monday, two quick rinses on wens night and fri night. Wax once ever three months. Clean the inside twice a week. Now that the car isn't being driven and it is cold outside, once every two months.

·
3709 in the Hizouse
615 Posts
You're right about parking it all by itself. I look at the places I'm going and decide based on the people there. I went to a bar one night and parked all the way in the back next to a brand new EVO, but left enough room so our doors wouldn't touch. I came out later and was F'ing pissed to see that the EVO was gone and there was a fist mark, complete with knuckle prints in my drivers side door. $150 later, it can't be seen, but if you get in the right light and right angle, you can see a slight difference where it was. I guess my car wasn't good enough to park next to his.

·
baby buffett
13,382 Posts
wtf a fist print?, that must be one idiot, he probably cried of pain after he hit solid metal. I woulda left a fist print on his f*ckin face.

·
baby buffett
13,382 Posts
but you know what's the worst? Right after you spend 4 hours washing drying and waxing it starts to rain, or snow, or mudslide, or tsunami....you get the idea haha

·
Registered
389 Posts
Sinner5 said:
I get so bad that I have to stop and clean little dirt spots that I find. My girlfriend thinks I'm NUTS. She also hates the fact that I park somewhere out in the middle of nowhere whenever we go out so people don't mess up my car.
yea i do the same exact thing and my ex used to get jealous cuz i would take care more of my car than her:laughing:

·
3709 in the Hizouse
615 Posts
RSXTypeS23 said:
yea i do the same exact thing and my ex used to get jealous cuz i would take care more of my car than her:laughing:

I had a little experience with that tonight. It was her choice to be my girlfriend, I didn't pay $24,000 dollars for her to be with me.

·
3709 in the Hizouse
615 Posts
As for the fist, I have seen the car since and will see it again, Karma is a bitch

·
Registered
8,147 Posts
DanIdentity said:
You leave your car in the garage when it rains? Man, the RSX isn't a Ferrari or something. ;)
not me. the rsx is my daily driver. only if it justs happens to be raining when i dont need to drive the car. it doenst happen too often but it does sometimes.

·
Registered
8,147 Posts
SaCH-420 said:
but you know what's the worst? Right after you spend 4 hours washing drying and waxing it starts to rain, or snow, or mudslide, or tsunami....you get the idea haha
have you been down to Flordia or similar climate places. it will be a perfectly sunny day..... you wash the car then it will rain for about two mintues and stop for the rest of the day. very frustrating.:firemad:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts