Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
do you know if anyone is coming out with cams for the base? And if its not anytime soon what should my next mod be? i got CAI, headers, and cat back. I don't want to get hondata because once i get the cams if they come out i will need to get a new ecu anyway. I was thinkin about the toda head gasket but i was talkin to the guy where i get my mods put in and he said it wasn't a good idea. Im lookin for the most hp with the least amount of money. ideas? maybe a fuel management system?

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
If they were out your questions would be answered. We know just as much as you do about the Skunk2 engine package for the K20A3. My guess is that they will also provide some sort of an ECU reflash. Time will tell...

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i'll email them as see what they say. I'm itchen' to buy something for my car, because i still think its too slow.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
They will not be released until the summer time. No one has them available for sale.
thats what they said, better start saving now

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
as soon as a company releases a cam/ecu package upgrade for our cars, i will own it! haha and if there aren't any cams in another year or so i'm just gonna do a head swap!

D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts