1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Boostifed
4,828 Posts
where have you been? you use to post like a whore now i hardly see you

·
Sleeping...
2,274 Posts
well considering you have ic piping... i might understand... took me around 45min to do mine.

·
Just JBWeld it Bro!
1,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well i had alot of stupid problems too, two bolts got stuck together when removing the stud, um couldn't get the bottom left bolt to line back up right, ic piping is a BITCH, whatever, i don't have to constitute myself to you guys, ill smoke both your asses haha!

·
Boostifed
4,828 Posts
how did ya do it in no time??

·
LACOSTE WHORE
27,093 Posts
i_ABPTypeS_i said:
prove it, it to 25 minutes to take out my battery, and remove my ic piping. (battery had to come out to accomodate removal of the ic piping)
how do u want me to prove it?? I know I did it in no time. I would understand if u had a base rsx cuz that would take 3 hours but god damn on a type S :eek:

·
Fix it 'til it's broken
12,041 Posts
Dude, you did it with the help of two other people, you're not comparing apples to apples.

You had help from two dealership techs who probably did all the work for you. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
535 Posts
ABP,

has the gasket made any difference? Im getting a type-s intake manifold, and hopefully ordering the Hondata IMG, just wondering what the hell it does (or if its near the same as stock) and if it makes any BIG difference...if not, im staying with my stock.

-T

·
Fix it 'til it's broken
12,041 Posts
AntonioRSX said:
ABP,

has the gasket made any difference? Im getting a type-s intake manifold, and hopefully ordering the Hondata IMG, just wondering what the hell it does (or if its near the same as stock) and if it makes any BIG difference...if not, im staying with my stock.

-T
Yes, it does make a difference, and if you're going to be replacing the manifold, that is THE BEST TIME to do it, as you'll just pop it in place while you're doing the swap. For $60 and virtually no heatsoak on the IM, you really should go ahead and do it.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
i_ABPTypeS_i said:
Actually it probably won't do shit on a base now that i think about it, your intake manifold is plastic!

I wont say anything about the 3hrs.... Although I really want to, but for a positive note, I bet next time you could do it in under an hour.

Welcome to the west coast.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts