Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1821 - 1840 of 1876 Posts

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
How much are you asking for the trans?
Also what's the FB group?

I'm in Tucson, look's like most of the people here are in Phoenix.
It has 86k on it. Since I'm not shipping it , I'd give you a deal for 800.00. I have the stock flywheel with same mileage as well as a stock clutch and shifter box.

·
11.1 @ 136mph
2,028 Posts

·
11.1 @ 136mph
2,028 Posts
I'm local in Goodyear and have been looking for one for a while now. You've got my interest :D
Still interested? Hit with an offer and we can go from there. I am flexible on my price.

You better have a stack of cash to buy Jun rsx lol. She's a beast. I love his car.
Lol, don't scare him away. You might be surprise what I'd would let it go for these days.

·
2night I wear a small hat
8,649 Posts
Dam return it and buy my type s... Low miles 51k one owner and has some "extras" motor has less than 3K and the PPG trans has less than 50 miles on it.
Really going to sell her damn, your car is awesome. Also the meet pic were posted on the Bookface page

·
11.1 @ 136mph
2,028 Posts
Really going to sell her damn, your car is awesome. Also the meet pic were posted on the Bookface page
Thanks man, really just testing the market if the offer comes great if not that's cool too. I think I just need to get it tuned for the alt out here and do some high boost pulls and I'll fall in love with it again lol.

Post em here ease lol.. I hate book face! Lol

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Thanks man, really just testing the market if the offer comes great if not that's cool too. I think I just need to get it tuned for the alt out here and do some high boost pulls and I'll fall in love with it again lol.

Or you can donated to me :D

·
2night I wear a small hat
8,649 Posts

Where you at now? Abq? I will see if I can get some to post them in here or do it myself. also Bookface does suck

1821 - 1840 of 1876 Posts