Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1841 - 1860 of 1876 Posts

·
11.1 @ 136mph
2,028 Posts

·
2night I wear a small hat
8,649 Posts
First post! What's good AZ?! I'm in the Phoenix area anyone hit local meets?
Welcome we just had on last week. we might start have small one monthly just to hang out and talk cars. and have an annual one with a bunch of ppl

Jun, are you serious about selling your beast?
Oh shit! lol

I'm in a little town south of that, Alamogordo It 10miles from white sands
Yeah I know where that is your near Holloman AFB

·
Registered
45 Posts
Yeah I saw that on FB but I was working that day. I just got on the arizonaRSX page so I'll be on the lookout for future meets!

·
8,649 Posts
Anyone have a good set of coilovers for sale? Or know of a store that sells parts theres not many stores out here that i can find
Trying hitting up the bookface page ArizonaRSX, this chat is dead and many ppl will not see it. Good luck

·
8,649 Posts
Bump for meet

Ok East Siders,time to get together on Sat. morning so we can meet up with Khoa at Kim Nakai Chris at Tempe Town Lake around 9am. We will be chilling (Sweating) and taking photos . So for all of you that want to come. Meet me at the e85 station on Pecos/Highley at 8am and we can roll out at 830am. We might also get some lunch or something.

For West Siders hit up Khoa

·
8,649 Posts
Would be nice to think so. Man I feel like AZ DC5 community is dying.
It is man but It is like that everywhere else too. Happening in NYC, MA, OR there are the few that still get together but most have moved on which is sad but also cool because one day the DC5 will be come rare.

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
It is man but It is like that everywhere else too. Happening in NYC, MA, OR there are the few that still get together but most have moved on which is sad but also cool because one day the DC5 will be come rare.
Yeah true. Sucks that the DC5 aren't being appreciated by these new owners or should I say younger generation. I like the fact we still have OG members in AZ and they will make an effort to come out only on big events.

·
8,649 Posts
Yeah true. Sucks that the DC5 aren't being appreciated by these new owners or should I say younger generation. I like the fact we still have OG members in AZ and they will make an effort to come out only on big events.
Yeah that is cool

1841 - 1860 of 1876 Posts