Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1861 - 1876 of 1876 Posts

·
2night I wear a small hat
8,649 Posts
Well, that's too bad. I'm trying to get back in to a DC5 and was hoping for some good leads.
Hit up the Bookface page that's where most of us are now. The forms are/or dead which sucks. the page it AZRSX

·
Registered
184 Posts
Hello People,
I had an 03 rsx back in the day, but had to let it go for a bigger car. Now I decided to buy another and so I did. I got an rsx for 1750.00 type s with a had gasget leak. Should be no prob, although I'm planning on building another motor like a z1 with itr internals. Have the car at my parents house in Vegas until I can go get it. I can't wait to see the headache I got myself into. This Was about the only place I used to post about my car.. is there any other place you guys buy/sell/meets/ repairs and what not.

·
2night I wear a small hat
8,649 Posts
Hello People,
I had an 03 rsx back in the day, but had to let it go for a bigger car. Now I decided to buy another and so I did. I got an rsx for 1750.00 type s with a had gasget leak. Should be no prob, although I'm planning on building another motor like a z1 with itr internals. Have the car at my parents house in Vegas until I can go get it. I can't wait to see the headache I got myself into. This Was about the only place I used to post about my car.. is there any other place you guys buy/sell/meets/ repairs and what not.
Bookface and other SM sites

1861 - 1876 of 1876 Posts