Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Changing lives...
4,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone know the best way to get ash out of the window buttons on the driver door? i smoke in my car and sometimes the wind blows ash off my cigarette and drops it on the door. i think some of it is getting underneath the window buttons on the door. anyone know a way to get them out?

·
Changing lives...
4,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
im talkin underneath the button. when i press the button to put my window down, the ash gets under the button. is there away to get that out?

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
JaCkaL829 said:
Don't smoke :)

Seriously though I'd try using a vac with a small crevice tip to get everything out. If you think theres still more stuff maybe a damp MF or towel to clean any remains out.
:iamwiths:

·
CNN's smart ass 'lil bro
3,005 Posts
I smoke ciagrettes but I have only smoked ONE in my RSX. Never again.

·
Super Moderator
259,548 Posts
Maybe use dust off, the air in the can. The straw may be small enough to blast it out of there.

·
Banned
8,603 Posts
NO ONE HAS YET DARED TO SMOKE IN MY CAR!! I'll fucking pull over on the FWY and let you finish that shit on the shoulder if ya need it that bad though! lol

Compressed Air sounds like it would work. Always fun with compressed air! especially when you put that cold ass can on the back of someone's neck!

·
an advanced thanks 4 rep!
2,835 Posts
lol if u smoke in ur car, ur bound to get ash in places that u wont want them to be. but you can try taking apart the door panel and unscrewing all that shit but its a headache. best advice is like what everyone else said, vacuum it, air cans, or just dont smoke after u get it done.

·
2,835 Posts
my window shit is trippen too. when i push it up so it closes all the way, it gets stuck and the windows roll back down. i think there is somethng stuck when the window is coming up.

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
my friend smoked bud in my car and he ashed that shit all over the door panel... how can you miss the window on the rsx? fucking a

·
Changing lives...
4,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
haha naw, when ur window is down and ur goin on the highway, the wind blows the ash off the tip and lord knows where it lands...just wanna clean my car up...

·
2,835 Posts
azngetto77 said:
haha naw, when ur window is down and ur goin on the highway, the wind blows the ash off the tip and lord knows where it lands...just wanna clean my car up...
lol foreals yo. just lie to the dealer and be like my window button gets stuck sometimes and it wont budge. and they'll unscrew it to see whats wrong with it. do that if you don't want to mess with anything. lol.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts