Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 63 Posts

·
DC5 Gang***ger
19,030 Posts
god damn that's low... imagine if you had the aspec sideskirts...
How low do those go. Im debating on wether to get the aspec/type r side skirts or go with the mugen sideskirts. Btw im going with the mugen rear and aspec front. So idk what sideskirts would look best i seen many cars i cant decide :(

·
Sup Dawg
689 Posts
holy shit man, I always hate those freakin eyebrows. But damn does that look aggresive as fuck.

:thumbsup:

also nice work on the progress

Spoiler:
:jelly:
Spoiler:
VA crew checking IN!

·
Registered
164 Posts
Hey clubrsx, I've been on the page for about 2 years now since i first bought my car. I had a lot of pictures of my progress but lost it all on my old computer.

So I've decided i should make a showoff thread now :p hate all you want but in the end its my car and I do it the way I want

This is how i bought it in September of 2011

how it sat in 2012

and how it sits now

Heres a few videos my car has been in.
http://www.canibeat.com/2013/07/east-coast-honda-meet-2013-richmond-va-official-video/

at 4:05 im rolling out with my crew over the weekend
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxBUIgJq1tU

:20 same meet rolling out
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfgGKf-dgVo

Exterior:
Aspec front lip
mugen rep rear lip
yellow fog lights
6k HIDs
eyelids
jdm honda badges
weathertech window visors
spray from NHBP to Milano Red

Interior:
JDM ep3 type r momo steering wheel
skunk2 weighted shift knob
recaro red door inserts
broadway mirror
strutking shift boot
kenwood headunit
custom shift extension
mugen pedals

Engine:
k20z1
PW:JDM cf powerchamber intake
PW:JDM cf spark plug cover
PW:JDM cf intake manifold cover
type r valve cover
cruise control delete
tanabe strut bar
Megan racing shorty header
Megan racing test pipe
Buddyclub spec 2 exhaust
(i lost both the test pipe and exhaust on my way to east coast fitment fest this weekend due to being too low)

Suspension/wheels:
function form type 2 with ksport 5 inch springs in rear
skunk2 lcas
white beaks bar
WatercooledIND CC10 18x9.5+30
WCI 15mm adapters
5mm spacer rear
Blue lugnuts I bought at MIR last year (dunno what they are)
215/35 squillen atrezzo tires

THANKS FOR LOOKING!!!! FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @trend_setterz_dc5
HOW THE FUCK COULD ANYONE HATE ON THAT!?!?!?!?!

your car is insane bro, hands down prolly one of the sickest cars on this website.

·
TrendSetter
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #28

·
TrendSetter
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Sounds good not a bad place but I'll be at dankfest this weekend if you guys decide to come down agian!
i was supposed to go down tomorrow morning actually to dank fest with one of my crewmates, but im up in west va and went to corvettes at carlisle today. ill be down in greensboro next weekend though looking for a job, im moving down there soon!!

·
TrendSetter
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Oh and since you finally gotta showoff i found these in my collection....... you can add these to your front page lol :awwyea:

But lol @ the guy in the cool shades with the party cup sitting in the trunk while you drive around :rotfl:

DSC_0444 by DC5_02civic629, on Flickr

DSC_0468 by DC5_02civic629, on Flickr
lol thats my buddy justin, he drives that black fa5 next to me. i went lower after echm

·
shift into R for a Rocket
7,420 Posts
liking it just have to jump on the hating eyelids bandwagon... I love 05-06 headlights and I think it would look better without the eyelids

·
TrendSetter
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
liking it just have to jump on the hating eyelids bandwagon... I love 05-06 headlights and I think it would look better without the eyelids
the eyelids are kinda on there lol so id have to buy new housings. i love them imo it give the front end a different look, and i dont want my car to look like every other rsx out there, thats why i got eyelids and the wheels.

·
shift into R for a Rocket
7,420 Posts
the eyelids are kinda on there lol so id have to buy new housings. i love them imo it give the front end a different look, and i dont want my car to look like every other rsx out there, thats why i got eyelids and the wheels.
Yea I'll agree it's not like most RSXs out there plus it is your car ultimately so you can do as you please

so unique factor +1 :thumbsup:

·
TrendSetter
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Yea I'll agree it's not like most RSXs out there plus it is your car ultimately so you can do as you please

so unique factor +1 :thumbsup:
thanks bro, i appreciate it :D

21 - 40 of 63 Posts