Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

41 - 60 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
I have another question, My nitrous line is drilled into my intake and its even with the temperature sensor. That could effect the performance of the car right?

·
Registered
59 Posts
If its even with your temp sensor you should be fine. Your nozzle should be facing towards the throttle body anyways so it shouldnt be a problem
so wat do u think makes my vtec not kick in?? all motor, vtec works and it does kick in, it doesnt work when i use nitrous tho

·
Registered
59 Posts
What is CEL, Whenever I spray while i race my vteck bogs out. Its wierd. I tried to run without the nitrous to see if it was the problem but when I run with just the fuel line it still bogs my vteck...

EDIT: My engine check light is on when I run the nitrous and when I use the spray it blinks. So I took a break from it till I know whats wrong with it.

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
have you done a datalog? Or no Kpro? What arming and output pinouts is it on if using Kpro? How big a shot did you say you were spraying?

Oh, and on one run remove the AIT sensor from the intake, let it dangle and see what happens.

·
Registered
59 Posts
have you done a datalog? Or no Kpro? What arming and output pinouts is it on if using Kpro? How big a shot did you say you were spraying?

Oh, and on one run remove the AIT sensor from the intake, let it dangle and see what happens.
No KPro, and I'm just running a simple 50 shot.

·
Burning that corn fuel
1,047 Posts
Just picked up a complete dry kit for $200. Bottle heater too. It was a Zex kit. Came with jets #34, #36, and #38. Just from quick searching they go from 55-75 shot. That right? Just trying to get close to a 75 shot. I plan on running it as a single nozzle then piece together parts for a DP setup.

·
Registered
59 Posts
hey i ran without the temperature sensor and still got the same result. so it must be the fuel thats putting so much out.

·
Burning that corn fuel
1,047 Posts
Couple quick questions. Quick mounted my bottle. Trying to fit it in this tool box. It fits but with one bracket. With both brackets it sticks up almost 2" too high and the box lid wont close. The bottle does tilt back for the pick up. Do you think track officials would hassle me about it? I mean the bracket will be bolted to the bottom of the box and its not really going anywhere. Kinda tight fit.

And does bottle heater placement matter? IE near the bottom of bottle or top of bottle.

·
doesn't even have an RSX
28,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
Ask Your Nitrous Questions Here! (Q&A Thread) Part II

Old thread is old. New thread is new. Ask your questions here.
Don't know what you're talking about? Don't answer questions.

41 - 60 of 62 Posts