Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1581 - 1600 of 1983 Posts

·
ɹʞɔɟuʞɔɥɔ
131 Posts
well i talked to one of my homies that is well known and respected with the b and k motors this guy builts fast motors that last for ever so i ask he said i should be fine with a 50 shot dry i wont lean the motor out plus im goin with the Rcrew spacer and the tb spacer hes goin to hook that up for me for free :giggity: ill let u know on the progress:thumbsup:but im still goin to start with a small shot to see what happens

Here is a 25 dry shot w/o adding fuel...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sL68SkoJmU4

Might want to rethink that:dontknow:

·
doesn't even have an RSX
28,924 Posts
well i talked to one of my homies that is well known and respected with the b and k motors this guy builts fast motors that last for ever so i ask he said i should be fine with a 50 shot dry i wont lean the motor out plus im goin with the Rcrew spacer and the tb spacer hes goin to hook that up for me for free :giggity: ill let u know on the progress:thumbsup:but im still goin to start with a small shot to see what happens
Ask your home if he's going to buy you a new block after you blow the motor.

·
Registered
16,470 Posts
Tell your one "homies" hes a f*ckin moron.

1581 - 1600 of 1983 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.