Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

341 - 360 of 360 Posts

·
kozak
634 Posts
do you think you need the fuel pump for a 100 shot? I was under the impression the stock pump was pretty awesome

would you recommend a walbro 255 for a 120 to 150 shot?

·
NA Today
1,504 Posts
do you think you need the fuel pump for a 100 shot? I was under the impression the stock pump was pretty awesome

would you recommend a walbro 255 for a 120 to 150 shot?
I don't know if upgrading the pump is necessary but I'm gonna do it just in case I do a turbo setup in the future

·
kozak
634 Posts
how many steps colder plugs would you recommend for a 100 shot on 93 pump gas how about a 120 shot? Also, how much timing retard would you recommend for those two shot sizes?

·
NA Today
1,504 Posts
how many steps colder plugs would you recommend for a 100 shot on 93 pump gas how about a 120 shot? Also, how much timing retard would you recommend for those two shot sizes?
1 step colder plugs, and not sure about the timing but probaby somewhere between 2-5 degrees

·
kozak
634 Posts
ok thanks. On kmanager if you take out 2 degrees of timing for stage one and 2 degrees for stage two, does that mean you will have -4 degrees of timing when the second stage engages or does it still stay at -2 overall?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Sorry if this was covered before, I did some searching and got nothing.

Is it possible to install the fogger nozzle on the stock rubber tubing arm? Reason being I have a PasswordJDM CF intake that cost a lot and I'm really trying to avoid replacing it for a metal CAI or the sort :(

·
kozak
634 Posts
yeah why not? as long as you can secure it to where it wont come out and is facing a certain way

·
The Ho Depot
2,559 Posts
so i know they say 15 seconds to run the nitrous but how long do i gotta wait to start spraying again after that?

·
kozak
634 Posts
Is anyone even running nitrous anymore? Don't see anyone posting about it. Here is my setup. 60/40 two stage setup. As you can see my second stage isn't tuned yet cuz I ran out of nitrous. This is a virtual dyno but should be pretty accurate to the real thing.

·
NA Today
1,504 Posts
Nice, I'm planning on doing a 75 or 100 shot in maybe a year or so. My clutch just went out and while I'm at it I'm planning on replacing the final drive with a 4.7, replacing 6th gear for a TSX 6th, and rebuilding 2nd cause it grinds.:rain: So getting the funds for nitrous might take a while

·
Registered
2 Posts
Stock 04 RSX Type S

Has anyone dyno their stock 04 rsx with a 50 shot?? If so what are the numbers? And whats better, wet or dry?

All I got on at the moment is a cold air intake and buddy club suspension...

·
kozak
634 Posts
stock rsx = 170whp
stock rsx with a 50whp shot = 220whp
(most companies rate their shot size as whp)

Neither is better than the other. Just depends on what you want to do and how you want to set it up. You will get the same horsepower gains from both wet or dry.

·
Registered
38 Posts
thinking about adding a wet nitrous shot , the shop is recommending I start off with a 50 shot and want to know what would I need to upgrade to a bigger shot later on , is it just the nos jets I would need to change or do I need to change the solenoid as well

·
kozak
634 Posts
thinking about adding a wet nitrous shot , the shop is recommending I start off with a 50 shot and want to know what would I need to upgrade to a bigger shot later on , is it just the nos jets I would need to change or do I need to change the solenoid as well
You would only need to change the nitrous and fuel jets to up the shot.

341 - 360 of 360 Posts