Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

61 - 80 of 360 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Hey does anybody have the skunk2 composite fuel rail? My question is does it have a fitting for Nitrous?

·
Super sLow
393 Posts
just checking to make sure Im not missing anything...
I have a dry nitrous kit that I bought from DynoTune
everything is wired up (activation switch, kpro, etc)
I have RC650cc injectors
Ngk 8s
bottle warmer
pressure gauge

I dont have a 255 fuel pump, but I hear people use the stock one also. Im spraying 125 shot and would like to be sure nothing is missing before my tune.
Thanks

·
Got Juice??
792 Posts
just checking to make sure Im not missing anything...
I have a dry nitrous kit that I bought from DynoTune
everything is wired up (activation switch, kpro, etc)
I have RC650cc injectors
Ngk 8s
bottle warmer
pressure gauge

I dont have a 255 fuel pump, but I hear people use the stock one also. Im spraying 125 shot and would like to be sure nothing is missing before my tune.
Thanks
Sounds like you got everything ready to go! Go tune that hoe and let us know what it makes :thumbup:

·
Registered
401 Posts
Hey does anybody have the skunk2 composite fuel rail? My question is does it have a fitting for Nitrous?
heres my set up, wet kit with a 75 shot, as you can see in the pic i used the ports on the left side, one for the nitrous and the other one for my fuel gauge. hope that helps.

·
Got Juice??
792 Posts
heres my set up, wet kit with a 75 shot, as you can see in the pic i used the ports on the left side, one for the nitrous and the other one for my fuel gauge. hope that helps.

Do you ever get a lean spike when you spray? I've heard of people tapping off their fuel rails for nitrous, but when they spray, the rail is deprived of fuel for a little period of time. Looks pretty good though.

·
Registered
401 Posts
No not really, but as you can see im still running my oem FD and maybe that helps, most of the people get rid of theirs for a "cleaner" look.

·
Registered
241 Posts

YES! :thumbsup: that answers my question completely. And looks like you have the kit i want as well haha

·
Song Ve Lon
154 Posts
100+ shot guys chime in.........

Been running an 80 shot for awhile now, but wanna step up to 100+ shot. Ive been told with a 100 shot to retard ignition timing by 2 degrees. The current kal im running has ignition advanced 9 degrees over stock in some areas. My question is if i retard ignition timing by 2 degrees on a 100 shot (Im stiil 7 degrees above stock timing) is this gonna be safe? Should I retard timing more then 2 degrees in nitrous parameters?
im running 100 shot..i retard the ignition timing 3 degrees

as for the skunk2 fuel rail..i use to have it but i got a gas leak from the left side of the fuel rail..i put 20k miles on it ..double check o rings and it was fine..turn out the skunk2 fuel rail got damage which i dont know how[crack underneath where the injector slides in]..samething happen to my friend with the skunk2 fuel rail but his happened a 2 months before it happen to me..i switched out to aem fuel rail and put 30k miles on it and nothing happen..all o ring was replaced before installing both fuel rail..seem like the aem fuel rail is holding very good for my nitrous setup

·
Registered
6,940 Posts
im running a dry single stage shot right now but i saw the dry dual stage shot under the wire diagrams page and was wondering how could this better me if i was to upgrade, like if i wanted a bigger shot couldn't i just setup the jets up in my single shot?

·
Song Ve Lon
154 Posts
dual stage shot is done to get better traction ....ex: 1st hit is 25 shot then 2nd hit is 50 shot.....low shot to high shot.....you could up the pills ..thats up to you...what shot are you going for?

·
Is Reppin DudeBlvd
483 Posts
quick question. is it a bad idea to go nitrous with reflash ? like i know people who dont have anything (kpro or reflash) and shoot 75 wet all the time with h/i/e with no problems...

·
like always have nice day
402 Posts
61 - 80 of 360 Posts