483 Posts
all u have to do if that happens is scream "SHUT UP!!!" and slam it shut lol

·
Registered
401 Posts
Zex wet kit problem:

Can't figure this one out.. i hope you guys can help me:
car: 02 ep3 - Zex wet kit, 75 shot.
problem: everytime i drive the car a have to reset the "purple box" or main brain of the unit.
you suposse to do this only once so the box will learn the WOT. or you have to re-doit every time you disconect the battery.
in my case i'll spray maybe 4-5 times and then this will quit working. i have to stop and reset the "Nitrous Management unit" (purple box) all over again.
i checked all my wiring, and my TPS signal, all checked out good: .5 V and 4.5V at WOT
idk what the fuck what else to look for. i called the Zex 1-800 number and they didnt know what to tell me except to check all my wiring again... they told me those Units even work or they dont... so know im just lost....
anybody heard of this problem before? im about to buy a new box and give that a try.... any idea guys?

·
Song Ve Lon
154 Posts
Sound like the brain is mess up ....

As for M3Dc5. ..can you please put more detail on what you are asking about because I just read that question and I have no idea what you meant ..so its kinda hard for me to give you my .02...

·
Registered
33 Posts
hey guys, so i have a 02 base auto, gay i know, i wish it was 5 speed. anyways i was thinking about running a nos system, but am just starting to get into the mechanics and stuff so i have some pretty rookie questions. by no means am i buying the system, installing and go. i need to look into everything first. so i read that you cant run it with hondata reflash? what is that.
my rsx is pretty much stock besides the basics ( intake, headers, exhaust) so what are the settings, requirements, all that stuff so that i can run the system without harming my engine. i have read the F&Q but still don't understand a few things.
thanks

·
JDM_DC5
632 Posts
Sound like the brain is mess up ....

As for M3Dc5. ..can you please put more detail on what you are asking about because I just read that question and I have no idea what you meant ..so its kinda hard for me to give you my .02...
wats the best way to run that shot..i have intake header and straight pipe...was thinking of a dry shot with a button...wats ur input

·
Got Juice??
792 Posts
hey guys, so i have a 02 base auto, gay i know, i wish it was 5 speed. anyways i was thinking about running a nos system, but am just starting to get into the mechanics and stuff so i have some pretty rookie questions. by no means am i buying the system, installing and go. i need to look into everything first. so i read that you cant run it with hondata reflash? what is that.
my rsx is pretty much stock besides the basics ( intake, headers, exhaust) so what are the settings, requirements, all that stuff so that i can run the system without harming my engine. i have read the F&Q but still don't understand a few things.
thanks
Depends on ths size of shot you want to run. Anything over a a 75 wet shot I would reccomend a tune (to pull some timing), and colder plugs.

wats the best way to run that shot..i have intake header and straight pipe...was thinking of a dry shot with a button...wats ur input
If you're wanting to run a dry shot, you're going to need Kpro to add fuel through the injectors. With just a 75 shot, you can put a wet kit on it and pretty much call it a day. If you want to up the shot, you're going to need Kpro to pull timing and what not.

·
JDM_DC5
632 Posts
Depends on ths size of shot you want to run. Anything over a a 75 wet shot I would reccomend a tune (to pull some timing), and colder plugs.

If you're wanting to run a dry shot, you're going to need Kpro to add fuel through the injectors. With just a 75 shot, you can put a wet kit on it and pretty much call it a day. If you want to up the shot, you're going to need Kpro to pull timing and what not.
so wet shot would be better u saying....and i guess a 50 shot wont hurt for now then till i go K24 :thumbsup:

·
Song Ve Lon
154 Posts
like K20egcw said...wet shot is the best way to go ...it wont even hurt you if you do a 75 shot with no tune[people have done it] i ran with 100 shot with no tune since february and just started mess with it 2 weeks ago with flashpro[retard timing to 4 degree] since i got it for a dirt cheap price on craigslist[$300]

spark plug you will need
Ngk spark plug Part Number:NGK-BKR8EIX

·
JDM_DC5
632 Posts
like K20egcw said...wet shot is the best way to go ...it wont even hurt you if you do a 75 shot with no tune[people have done it] i ran with 100 shot with no tune since february and just started mess with it 2 weeks ago with flashpro[retard timing to 4 degree] since i got it for a dirt cheap price on craigslist[$300]

spark plug you will need
alrite thanks for the input ill prob be doin this for the weekend :thumbsup:

·
Got Juice??
792 Posts

spark plug you will need
:thumbsup:

·
Got Juice??
792 Posts
I think if I had an RSX I would put a gym bag in the truck, put the bottle in the bag (bolted to the floor) with a remote bottle opener. Then just keep the bag zipped up and it would look like you just have a bag in the back lol

81 - 100 of 360 Posts