Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

121 - 140 of 360 Posts

·
Nikon & Nitrous Crew
2,055 Posts
I run colder plugs, and if you plan on spraying more than a 50shot I recommend you do the same. I'm pretty sure crsx sells them in the store.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #128
reliable sites to buy a nitrous kit from or anybody in georgia know a good place to pick one up? or a location close to georgia

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #131
Do you know a good place to get nos or zex?
I mean I'm gonna run a low shot like 50 and probably direct port and it would more than likely be a wet shot for the time being I'm gonna spend about 500 do you think I could possibly get a dry shot?

·
Function
122 Posts
Hey I plan on running a 75 dry shot I have kpro but when running dry I won't really need kpro parameters will i ? I have rdx injectors, also I currently have my wot shifting set up how can I set the nitrous up and keep the wot shifting? Any ideas?

·
Got Juice??
792 Posts
Hey I plan on running a 75 dry shot I have kpro but when running dry I won't really need kpro parameters will i ? I have rdx injectors, also I currently have my wot shifting set up how can I set the nitrous up and keep the wot shifting? Any ideas?
How will you add fuel with a dry shot without using the nitrous parameters? Lol

·
Function
122 Posts
Just by putting the jet before the maf that why when the nitrous is on it will increase the o2 reading which will lead to an increase in fuel via injectors. Correct me if im wrong or if you have a better way to run a dry shot

·
Got Juice??
792 Posts
Just by putting the jet before the maf that why when the nitrous is on it will increase the o2 reading which will lead to an increase in fuel via injectors. Correct me if im wrong or if you have a better way to run a dry shot
I wish it was that easy, but that will just mess up your sensor. The only way to run a dry shit is through Kpros parameters, or using a zex kit and hooking up the brain to the FPR.

·
Function
122 Posts
Can anyone help me with the k-pro parameters, i am semi new with k-pro also basic knowledge on setting up the dry shot without using the brain from the zex kit im getting?

121 - 140 of 360 Posts