Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey you guys,
If you can get a genuine ASpec underbody kit (4 peices not including the spoiler) from the dealer, how much is a GOOD price to pay for them? How much is it worth around would you say?

·
Auto-x whore
5,326 Posts
Well, the aspec body kit is the same optional body kit that we have had for over two years now as an option. From the dealership when I got it about two years ago, it was somewhere near $1200 I believe.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
boarderdf said:
From the dealership when I got it about two years ago, it was somewhere near $1200 I believe.
How did you get the ASpec kit without buying the ASpec Sport Package? And was that $1200 including the spoiler?

·
Gold Fancy!!
1,551 Posts
civicvtec1ps said:
Aspec kit is same as Optional RSX bodykit..
:laughing: :laughing: ..its funny how people think that the A-Spec kit is something new. the A-Spec is nothing special. all the A-Spec is, is just the OEM optional kit, Type-r wing, bigger wheels, better tires, and a somewhat of a better suspension with a tad bit lower ride. personally i think the A-Spec is not worth the money..

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Yeah, OEM kit = A-spec kit. I don't think the A-spec package is worth the money either (what is it, $4000-something PLUS installation??). But I think the OEM kit is very nice, clean kit (which is one reason I have it and love it). But it's pretty expensive...http://www.hondaacuraworld.com has it for ~$911, and that's the cheapest I've seen. Maybe eBay is cheaper :dontknow:

·
Gold Fancy!!
1,551 Posts
Soon people are gonna start calling the type-r wing the "A-Spec" wing :laughing: ...... :lame:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts