Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

The wraps have come off the ultimate Aston Martin. This stunning machine is an all-new supercar from the famous British firm that will go on sale late next year, taking the company into uncharted territory carrying a £1million price tag and power from a 7.0-litre V12 engine.

More expensive than the Bugatti Veyron, the newcomer will be limited to a production run of just 77 cars – hence its current codename, One-77. A real bolt from the blue, Aston has managed to keep the entire project under wraps until now. It will be inviting a select group of customers to see a finished model before the end of the year.

Details are scarce but the One-77 will be powered by a 7.0-litre V12, get a handcrafted aluminium body and a carbonfibre chassis. As a result it is likely to do 0-60mph in 3.5 seconds and have a top speed in excess of 200mph. Aston says potential owners will be able to personalise virtually every aspect of the car.

For the full story, get your copy of Auto Express, on sale Wednesday August 13th

·
Registered
3,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
very true wish that was the same for other companies cough*honda*cough

·
Wykydtron
2,431 Posts
honda the power of fail
It all started when they got rid of that great little car... oh, what was it called? Its name waaaaas... ...oh yeah! RSX. :deadhorse

Oh, cool million dollar Aston you got up there, btw.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Its seems like modern day AM can't design an ugly car :thumbsup:
I fucking agree with you crazy. I hate AM cars that were made 30-45 years ago but now Lamborghini,Ferrari and Aston Martin are my 3 favorite car companies in the world mostly because they are sleek,sexy,aggressive and fucking gorgeous.:drool::drool::drool:

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
If you think about it the main reason i like the G coupe and Genesis coupe is because they have a slight AM in there body design but they dont look as gorgeous as the AM cars.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts