Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

At&t hookup?

Tags
atandt hookup
684 views 22 replies 11 participants last post by  psik0.k1m 
#1 ·
I'm sorry to start a new thread but does anyone has at&t hookup? Just looking to see if I can lower my bills.:D Thanks!!!

#8 ·
ATT got some really neat phones coming out soon, just to give you guys a heads up.. like the new moto z9.. really nice phone... and the HTC8925 is really good too....

Don't wanna forget the new $199.00 iphone...

ATT is really hard to deal with when you want to switch your contract up, and most of the time they will just do things that cost you more money and not tell you about... Unless of course you got a friend or 2 that work there !!

So good luck !

#18 ·
audited for fraud. AT&T has some shady ass workers in all districts and parties. Has nothing to do about salary.

not saying everyone does illegal stuff. If you can get discounts, get it now before it gets harder.

#19 ·
I'm so glad I dont have to deal with the wireless industry lol.. I miss seeing all the new technology first hand but so damn glad to not have to deal with cheap customers, bitchy customers and chargebacks/feature flipping

#20 ·
I'm so glad I dont have to deal with the wireless industry lol.. I miss seeing all the new technology first hand but so damn glad to not have to deal with cheap customers, bitchy customers and chargebacks/feature flipping
i think that all working places have customers like that, in time u will see that at banks too lol.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.