·
Registered
3,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone going?

G

·
yo capbill
i live in nj again as of two weeks ago... i will try and come tonight... i did some runs yesterday at caranza, and the best i could get on a gtech was 15.6.....very dissapointing. if we head up ill bring my digicam to take pics.

·
Registered
3,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok, I am aiming for 7ish. what color do you have?

G

·
artic blue pearl, i might run tonight, im not sure, if it gets cooler. i dont know what time yet cause im not sure if im going, but if u see an artic blue pearl with body kit that should be me

i hope it gets cooler

·
Registered
3,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i do too but it is not going to go much below o 84. I see 86 now in the shade.
Catch you next tiem if you do not come this time.

·
Registered
3,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
slikdog, it was pretty warm & I did .5 secs slower than before with my trap less than .5 slower. When I break down incremental times & rates , it shows better speed at the end of the run. That indicates to me that my true 'RAM AIR' is working since the intake temp was 112 deg at the start.
A Type R did 15.8 several times.

·
Registered
3,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I was .5 sec slower than in Nov but after adjusting for inlet temp the engine was producing more power for the temp. I saw 115 -120 in the intake vs. 85. I am working up a tmep compensation rule. Anyone help out? I am using Charles Law. V1/V2=T2/T1 since density~1/V & density~power.

·
///elitist prick
48,951 Posts
Capbill said:
I was .5 sec slower than in Nov but after adjusting for inlet temp the engine was producing more power for the temp. I saw 115 -120 in the intake vs. 85. I am working up a tmep compensation rule. Anyone help out? I am using Charles Law. V1/V2=T2/T1 since density~1/V & density~power.
come to Atco tomorrow night and we'll work it out then!!! weather should be much better for drag racing ;)

·
Registered
3,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
it was a long day & after my wife came up with lobster, I will pass on tonight! Granted it is cooler tonight but give me some data & I will process it in my model & go later. Coming home I saw 126 degs in the intake. It finally went down to 107.
Sidebar: my fuel injectors are getting loud (clacking). Any one else observing this? Not the valves. One can isolate the sound.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.