Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is my VBP 2005 RSX Type-S. I'm very proud of it and love the way it sits right now :D Let me know what you think of it.

Mods:
-Progress 24mm rear adjustable sway bar
-Hotchkis endlinks (rear)
-Skunk2 lower control arms
-D2 RS coilovers
-SPC rear camber kit
-Work Emotion CR Kai 17x9 +28 wheels wrapped in Michelin Pilot Super Sport 245/40ZR17 tires
-6500K low beam headlights
-EVS Tuning carbon wind splitters
-JDM Type S front grill badge

·
280 Posts
Wheels look good. Sittin pretty flush there too I like it.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks for the feedback everyone!

Looking good man :megusta: Those are the exact same wheels and specs I plan on running. (Though I'll be running gunmetal ones) Are you happy with them?
Thanks. I really like the concave they have and the fitment is perfectly flush with the top of my fenders. Unfortunatly (and of course) the tires rub on the fender so I'm going to roll them as soon as I get a chance and then see if I have to raise my suspension at all. In the meantime it's back to the stock wheels :( If you run a 235 tire instead of the 245's like me I suspect you won't have rubbing issues though.

Looks great man I like it! Wheel/tire specs are spot on. Just a bit lower would look even better imo.
Would be nice to go lower, but I'm already rubbing on the fenders going over bumps :noes: The rears I can roll, but the fronts I can't.

functional

+1 to lose the windshield sticker though
Looks good. Would look alot cleaner without the windshield sticker tho.
It was a tough decision for me. I like the vinyl, but I do agree it would look cleaner without it. Going to keep it for now, but will probably get rid of it in the future.

·
Stupid Long Manatees
5,693 Posts
Thanks for the feedback everyone!

Thanks. I really like the concave they have and the fitment is perfectly flush with the top of my fenders. Unfortunatly (and of course) the tires rub on the fender so I'm going to roll them as soon as I get a chance and then see if I have to raise my suspension at all. In the meantime it's back to the stock wheels :( If you run a 235 tire instead of the 245's like me I suspect you won't have rubbing issues though.
No thanks. I'm going 255 front, 245 rear

·
Registered
864 Posts
Gorgeous vbp. You need to start out with those sexy close-ups to show your attention to detail. Love that you have the blue cr kai stickers on ur rims and the blue lugs as well. Don't like the stance logo on ur windshield because your car is sexy and is not stanced.

Pop das hood! ;)

·
9,306 Posts
X3 on that window sticker lol
Clean car though man

1 - 20 of 27 Posts