Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend went to meet up to check out this car last night in Huntington Beach The owner towed it from National City in San Diego all the way to Huntington Beach. However, the car was not as described, and my friend declined to proceed the transaction and the seller jumped him and stole his cellular phone. The other guy's name is Manuel Ramos from National City

http://www.clublexus.com/forums/lex...571179-f-s-1992-sc300-5speed.html#post6397716

first off im located in San Diego CA..
i have a 1992 sc300 factory 5 speed for sale or trade..
-2jz-ge 145k
-espliar (blue coil's)
-quick release steering wheel (3 spoke)
-supra tt front seat's
-supra tt Head gasket
-supra tt rotors+calipers (not on car)
-extra welded diff (not on car)
-nology spark plug wires
(some stuff i would like you to know... the cluster is out, that happens alot with these cars, passenger window doesnt roll down)
easy fix's. its sitting on some steelies. im open to trades aswell..
IM JUST TRYING TO GET MY MONEY BACK SELLING FOR $3,400 OBO.

·
I Don't Even
9,180 Posts
shady...but thats what happens when you deal with people from national city.

·
Bye bye BOOST, i-Vtec now
9,395 Posts
Wow, That's why I stay protected when I try to do a transaction like that.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Posted from an iPhone

Yeah I always pack heat when dealing with craigslist buyers or take a few buddies with me.

·
Dan The Handy Man
4,151 Posts
I always go with a full car of homies no matter what never know who ur really meeting

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
That's why you need a posse

·
f*ck thought
4,052 Posts
south east baby. thats how we roll. at least you guys have some info about him. you can start with contacting the moderator from club lexus, he can probably give you an ip address or email or something. Since you already know his name, i'm guessing you can contact dmv and explain the situation to them, they could possibly look for a manuel ramos with a sc300 registered to his name. i don't know from there, doesn't hurt to try

·
Hi Hater.
12,900 Posts
stay classy SD

·
Hi Hater.
12,900 Posts
nope

·
DIYer
1,506 Posts
That's y I always got my 12 gauge.:fyea:

·
got swirls?
2,366 Posts
My friend went to meet up to check out this car last night in Huntington Beach The owner towed it from National City in San Diego all the way to Huntington Beach. However, the car was not as described, and my friend declined to proceed the transaction and the seller jumped him and stole his cellular phone. The other guy's name is Manuel Ramos from National City

http://www.clublexus.com/forums/lex...571179-f-s-1992-sc300-5speed.html#post6397716
i'm pretty sure this is what frustrated the seller.

but, stuff like this shouldn't happen..... :coffee:

dc5 jet said:
south east baby. thats how we roll. at least you guys have some info about him. you can start with contacting the moderator from club lexus, he can probably give you an ip address or email or something. Since you already know his name, i'm guessing you can contact dmv and explain the situation to them, they could possibly look for a manuel ramos with a sc300 registered to his name. i don't know from there, doesn't hurt to try
^ this would be your friend's best bet. good luck!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.