Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
clubrsx NO-BODY
5,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was going to post on a very old thread but i read that you have used S100. I just bought some and read the jar and the little instruction booklet. why does it tell you to not wait for this wax to dry but instead just apply and keep buffing till there isn't any wax left ?? i thought carnauba waxes needed to dry/haze before buffing ???

Hope you can get back to me before tomorrow morning cuz i am going to wash, claybar, zaino and S100 wax my car ! hehe..

it's going to be a long day..

Frosty.. if you read this before you come over.. could you pick up a few beers ??? haha !! it's going to be one long afternoon.. haha !! if you don't read this in time.. blah !! we'll ask coldrsx to bring us some !! haha

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
too late maybe ?

i dont know what is in the product that makes the directions such . .but follow them and i think you will be happy . ..

dont let it haze man . . . . that wont make you happy . .

·
clubrsx NO-BODY
5,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hm.. after a long day of detailing with frosty... i must say the S100 investment was awesome !! i am so happy with the product ! now i want to buy the polish as well !! 17 bucks CDN at a harley store !

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.