Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know if it is just me but do you all love spraying the cleaner & conditioner into the cracks in your leather? I know I do and I was wondering if anyone else felt the same way?:spin:

·
Starbucks Junkie
56 Posts
BlackKnight, from which store did you purchase your Lexol? I found that B&B Auto here in Redmond and Bellevue sells it, but I was wondering if you knew of any other store(s) which carry it.
Thanks.

·
for me to poop on!
1,603 Posts
nicodareus said:
BlackKnight, from which store did you purchase your Lexol? I found that B&B Auto here in Redmond and Bellevue sells it, but I was wondering if you knew of any other store(s) which carry it.
Thanks.
Got mine from Pepboys, you got any of them near you?

BTW - I recently cleaned and conditioned my leather couch and chair with Lexol. Worked great, but now I'm almost out of conditioner...

·
Starbucks Junkie
56 Posts
starmax said:
Got mine from Pepboys, you got any of them near you?

BTW - I recently cleaned and conditioned my leather couch and chair with Lexol. Worked great, but now I'm almost out of conditioner...
There are no Pepboys near where I live, although there may be some in other areas of WA. I was asking BlackKnight since he is in WA also :)

The first time I purchased Lexol, it was from the Acura dealership. Later I found a local auto store (B&B Auto) which carries it for cheap, but I was curious if there were any other stores in the area which may carry it in case anyone asks.

·
Registered
756 Posts
nicodareus said:
I spray it onto a cloth and then wipe the seats. Also, I do not have cracks in the leather yet... However I do enjoy having a nice clean interior to go with the exterior :)
I have Meguiars gold glass and I have no cracks either

.....but I would like to try out the lexol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts