Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Testing waters I suppose on this lip kit.

Located in Brownsville, Texas, so shipping out of state is gonna be expensive. Taking offers worthwhile for now, so that it's a win/win situation for both the buyer and seller.

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I really appreciate the good comments xxxelis_prxxx and type-spaz. Even though hardly anyone has given any mind to the kit, it gives one a good feeling now that type-spaz actually came into the thread to post up. Thank you both

·
エアロキット&#
5,669 Posts
I would buy it...If I didn't already own way too many aero parts for the dc5 lol
been watching this, suprised no one is interested? It's authentic afterall...

Def. a good looking kit that would fit with anyone going for that low look.
Chargespeed is good quality, I have their front bumper.

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Truth be told sir, I dont even know what to ask for it. DC5_Trendy was saying that I should ask anywhere from 600-900 for the whole kit. Since I know shipping isn't going to be cheap, I was hoping that my potential buyer would give a price they feel is fair so that we can both be happy with the deal.

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ttt for my sale, would also take a trade for a nice set of concave wheels with tires if you're in texas

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I wonder if eBay would be a good place to put these, maybe the oversees people that go crazy for aerokits would pick this up?

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I appreciate the feedback sir. Unfortunately I don't have social media, but I will look into the vipstyle car website. Thank you

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Trendy wzup man, hows your car coming along?

You know this kit actually looks good in white. Not feeling those feels though

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
^
you could easily ship this if you wrap it all together and ship via greyhound package express.

Will be like $70-100 max
I love greyhound for things like doors, cylinder heads and shortblock when they're not too far, except fragile items I like to ship UPS because I take the liability off myself when they package and insure it. TRUST ME, I've gona through headaches in the past because something has happened to the package, and as a seller who cares about his reputation, I'm unable to not worry about the money involved, especially since I generally use the money right away and have no way of replacing it:D:run:

You've been a big help sir, I really appreciate it. I looked into vipstylecars but they require a 50 post minimum and they have to legitimize whether my posts are sincere or I'm just there to sell. Haha

1 - 20 of 34 Posts