Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been driving 06 Type S for a couple of months now and something has always bothered me...
I leave the dome light on auto and it works fine but then I noticed that the two map lights don’t turn on along with the dome light. As expected, the dome light turns on when the car is unlocked, doors are opened, and then they turn off when locked. However, the map lights just stay off the whole time. They do work when pressed but I never really knew if it was designed that way or if I may have an issue regarding wiring or a bad fuse?

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
15 Posts
So I just went outside and tested the same model. The dome light seems independent of the map lights. It would imply its designed that way. I dont recall it ever being different unless weve got the same twitch

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So I just went outside and tested the same model. The dome light seems independent of the map lights. It would imply its designed that way. I dont recall it ever being different unless weve got the same twitch
Thanks for doing that for me! I don’t know too many people with RSX’s so I never had a chance to test this out.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.