Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Awww Yeah...
4,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok, I have this automated pressurized car washer in my neighborhood (water only, no brushes). I'm trying to decide wether to take my car throught it for its FIRST was. The only reason i'm considering this is cause the pipe for my hose is cracked. Will this wash damage the paint in any way.....and is it worth it? thx.

·
Registered
15,360 Posts
i don't think it will damage the paint. i go to a self-serve car wash where i use a pressure washer to wash my car. it's worked great so far....weekly for 3-4 months. no paint problems and the car always looks great. i used to wash the car by hand with the hose at home, but we have hard water and this self-serve car wash just opened up so that's all i'm using now.

i'm sure you'll be ok going through it. just make sure to wax the car occassionally and your car will look great for a long time.

·
Awww Yeah...
4,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There are also water jets for the undercaraige.....will this damage anything?

·
Registered
15,360 Posts
4spauto said:
There are also water jets for the undercaraige.....will this damage anything?
it won't damage anything....you're car will be fine. there's nothing to worry about. :)

·
Registered
15,360 Posts
4spauto said:
cool, thanks. I'm just a little paranoid w/ my car :laughing:
no problem :) ....good choice going brushless, it'll keep your paint looking good

·
Registered
3,638 Posts
how can i go wash my car if its all "NO BUCKET" washing? i mean how can i wash my car???

·
Registered
15,360 Posts
heyPUnk017 said:
how can i go wash my car if its all "NO BUCKET" washing? i mean how can i wash my car???
what do you mean...can you rephrase it? i just don't understand what you're asking...

do you mean "no brush"...you might've misread this

·
Always Brave
67,135 Posts
just be careful, i went there and i chipped some of my paint off cause of a rock chip. right on the front of my lip kit too :(

just dont get too close

·
Registered
284 Posts
Go to one of those do it yourself washes.

Reactions: CiD
1 - 10 of 10 Posts