Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Perpetrator
53,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just out of curiosity, what's your average distance that you ride each time you ride?

since i mostly use the bike for work, i ride about 30 miles daily or each time i ride.

8,021 Posts
60 miles mon-fri. Sometimes I ride on weekends when I'm not lazy

·
Perpetrator
53,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
jjm004 said:
24 miles home-work-gym-home

50 miles + when i take a ride on weekends.
i'll ride to the gym to go work out on days that i don't run. if it's a running day, i don't want to sweat then put my helmet on afterwards.

·
Registered
8,147 Posts
yeah i hate doing it but i do. i put my jacket, gloves, and helmet on after running 3 miles every day.

·
Dude, where's my car?
2,278 Posts
during the week when i ride to work its only 25 miles round trip, on the weekends i do anywhere from 150-250 in a day....

·
bring it!
840 Posts
Well over 100 unless im going to work. Short rides just aint worth it. I hate riding my bike to work because it makes me want to take it out to some country roads. Im sure work wouldnt appreciate me showing up a few hours late :)

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
give or take about 3 miles. That's from home > work > gym > work > work. Yeah I rack up the miles.

·
PM onebad 4n00ds
11,891 Posts
Well I could put 500+ miles a week on it if I wanted to drive it back and forth from Boston to NY. But since I usually take a whole bunch of shit each way I only ride it on the weekends and prolly put 50+ on it.

·
fix-a-flat
1,079 Posts
Most of the time when I go out with my bike, the odometer will have >70 more miles on it by the time I return home.

·
Dude, where's my car?
2,278 Posts
did 300 miles yesterday riding all over sussex county here in nj..... hit the same ones a couple of times since they were so nice

1 - 12 of 12 Posts