Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Retired OG
100,341 Posts
Ya this is a waste of a thread, why would you even post that here, this is an RSX forum, we all obviously like the car, your just asking for an arguement

·
PC Load Letter?
8,345 Posts
I was reading the Consumer Reports (Apr 07 annual auto issue), 2006 RSX is under vehicles to avoid list.
Any thought?
Did you even read the article? Why did it say to avoid them in there? If they didn't give any reasons I wouldn't give it any thought.

·
Registered
113,845 Posts
there have been a few threads about this...basically it is mostly the tranny/suspension complaints that made them say that

·
Registered
113,845 Posts
So my cousin just recently bought his 05 from basically a domestic dealer.When he took it for a test drive he grinded 3rd but I just thought he wasn't used to a newer clutch and I only knew about the 2nd gear grind(I have an 02) and not the 3rd gear pop out in the 05-06's.So he basically has the car now.Its under the dealers warranty and he unhappy with his 3rd gear says its not goin in most of the time.Should he bother trying to get them to fix it?What options does he have besides giving the car back for good.
he can take it in for warranty work...the will replace the syncros and do a tranny flush. That should help a little. Shifter bushings and a comptech short shifter cured my 3rd gear pop out.

·
sigh
12,700 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.