Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

41 - 60 of 1096 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
ok well heres the deal...i have a buddy down south who just replaced his evo drive...tranny and back...im thinking with enough choppingand additional support structurei could mount the drive...as far as the tranny i fill(using welding) the mount poinst and retro force fit to the k20...im not doing this to mine first...i acctually found an rsx that was totaled and bought it for 500...im planning to do it to this one first...seeing if its worth the frustration.is it is ill be buying the evo X tranny and drivetrain and fitting it to the my rsx
ive seen what goes into this sort of fab...ive made a camero Z28 an awd before...

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
oh and the K20 (acording to the math) does push out enough power at stock....but that is completely dependent on the gearing in the tranny and drive

·
Internet Crack Dealer
34,438 Posts
ok well heres the deal...i have a buddy down south who just replaced his evo drive...tranny and back...im thinking with enough choppingand additional support structurei could mount the drive...as far as the tranny i fill(using welding) the mount poinst and retro force fit to the k20...im not doing this to mine first...i acctually found an rsx that was totaled and bought it for 500...im planning to do it to this one first...seeing if its worth the frustration.is it is ill be buying the evo X tranny and drivetrain and fitting it to the my rsx
ive seen what goes into this sort of fab...ive made a camero Z28 an awd before...
not sure you are on the right track with some of the steps. I hope you know how to weld and have a very good understanding on suspension and chassis design to do all of this.

·
RIP 02' FPR Base
2,181 Posts
i remember seeing an awd integra somewhere. i dont remember which forum site it was on though.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Every douchebag with massive sunglasses and a stupid flat-billed hat drives an EVO or STi.. How sick would it be to have an awd rsx? Fact is if you HAD the money, and its what you wanna spend the money on.. How is this a waste? Just because its not what you want to spend your money on doesnt make it a waste at all! FIgure it out, do it, and give me a ride! haha

41 - 60 of 1096 Posts