Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
:)
15,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, since the forum is dead as hell, I am going to start up a photo thread since I still have my RSX since 2006.

06 Rsx Type S (got her with 1 mile)
Car had air intake, exhaust, and Buddy Club suspension at 50 miles. Lol
Highlights: 18x9.5 +22 Ce28n’s on 255/35 and 245/35.
(Original) Buddy Club N+ dampers since 2005. Lol
100% stock motor (been turbo since 2009) (was Jrsc @ 11 psi)
Peakboost Gt30r kit.
Made 503whp 335tq on 19 psi on 100
octane and 430whp 300tq on 12 psi on 93 octane (Dyno jet numbers)

Been running the same HID lowbeams kit since 2005. (Muculloch Ballasts) with 4300k Digital Bulbs by retro-solutions.

Car has original paint. I keep her waxed. Headlights have been replaced with brand new Oem Acura headlights as they were hazed badly and inside as well. Tail lights are also brand new Oem as Acura gave me a pair under warranty when condensation started happening back in 2008.
Car has around 80k miles and maybe sees the road a few times every few months. It used be parked outside for over 11 years but thank god I was able to keep the paint in mint condition. It now stays under the Oem car cover inside my garage.

I don’t want to let her go but it maybe time to move on since it sits inside the garage for almost 11.5 months per year.
All oil and fluids are brand new maintained.

(Car is possibly for sale to the right price/owner) (Pm me with offers)

Only thing I have done to it in the past 10 years is upgraded to led bulbs to my foglights. Got tired of the hids flickers and going out at times.

·
15,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

I did have to buy a new battery as it was getting hard to crank after having the battery for over 10 years. Lol. It started but just slow cranking that set off the CEL in Kpro.

·
15,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks man. It’s not as nice as yours. It’s been a minute. This place is dead as hell. What the hell happened?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Axix23, great looking car. I have the same model but a year older. But my doesn't look anything like yours. Mine still have all original parts, except the starter replaced last year, rad & spark plugs replaced two years ago. I'm in Toronto Canada. My car runs great with no issues. What a great little car RSX is..I'm glad there's a new thread on RSX models. Happy Holidays everyone form the T dot.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Oh I forgot , just bought the LED Morimoto light assembly from Retrofit Source , hope there as good as they say they are.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Thanks man. It’s not as nice as yours. It’s been a minute. This place is dead as hell. What the hell happened?
That is TIT'S why would you sell it? It's paid for and doesn't eat...other than gas. I'll give you 2.2 kids and my ex wife for it? She's really hot and I already had her boobs done. Pix upon request!

·
15,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hahaha

·
Registered
210 Posts
Interior is nice but there seems to be a problem with your hood latch? No doubt due to that engine you stuffed in. Still some things can be overlooked. Kids are collage educated, the ex has been well maintained. One might say "turn key" FAM-I-LY! Ha ha...I'll send some pix that won't hopefully offend the powers that be. Fair enough? Miles are average for her age, and the kids are only slightly maladjusted. About on par as one would expect.

·
15,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nothing is wrong with the hood latch. I had the hood popped in the photos. I store the car with the hood latched open so I can recharged the battery easily. Car is for sale. Pm me if interested!

·
Registered
210 Posts
Nothing is wrong with the hood latch. I had the hood popped in the photos. I store the car with the hood latched open so I can recharged the battery easily. Car is for sale. Pm me if interested!
I know that...Nothing is wrong with my Ex wife either? I'm in the process of rebuilding mine. I don't know what I would do with something so beautiful and perfect. Probably fuc it up? But I wouldn't give up because I'm all about fixing Shit. I will P.M you. Don't get to excited but you got something special and I'd like to have it....
D39AFC04-CC8F-4F2A-8702-0E4CE6D8108A.jpeg
My grinding compound came in and today I will be lapping valves! I had several bent so new guides and the works will be installed. I just noticed my sox don't match. Oh well my
IMG_3371.JPG
money is green. On top of all that my lil' pitbulls doggy house got hit by a tree! I only share this because it kinda shows how I build things and all considered it took a pretty good hit and is an EZ fix....Still having a good to go RSX right here right now? As long as your not to crazy? "SOMEBODY" is gonna buy your car.

·
15,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Okay :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts