Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks!

I've hit up that meet quite a bit but it's really not my scene. I'm not a street racing kind of guy, and to be honest, i'd rather be up on Mt. Lemmon killing the corners.

If you are interested, there is a group on FB called Windy Point RedSuns that plan meets on the mountain. We had a meet on Sunday night, it was a beautiful full moon up there. Class shit.

·
Registered
268 Posts
That's totally understandable it's not for all but that's all i know besides car sbow events. Im not fromTucson so i go there cause my crew likes going. But i don't have facebook but im interested in the MT Lemon run. Let me know more info on the next run.
Im eddie by the way.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's totally understandable it's not for all but that's all i know besides car sbow events. Im not fromTucson so i go there cause my crew likes going. But i don't have facebook but im interested in the MT Lemon run. Let me know more info on the next run.
Im eddie by the way.

Eddie,

Sounds good. Where are you from? I'm fairly new to AZ myself, but have found Mt. Lemmon to basically be the greatest thing in the world to drive in this part of the state.

I'm not sure when the next meet up at Windy Point will be. I'll be sure to post something. Due to the lack of light up there, and with personal safety in mind, we tend to do meets on nights with a full moon. I'll keep you posted.:bow:

·
Registered
268 Posts
I'm from Pomona California not the nicest place but I love California.
Where you from?
Yeah I love it up there but most of my buds love racing and I don't mind doing new runs. Been thinking of doing time attack some day
But lately the moonlight has been beautiful. Well keep me posted, if you decide to go out this Saturday to the In-N-Out let me know n we can chat more.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think I may have seen your car there before. It's an 02-04 right?

We are planning a track day at Musselman on 28 June.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Yeah 02 black on black.
What year is your RSX?

I need new tires for a track day, been talking to a dude who owns a Kswap Crx who does all that pretty chill dude. Seems like fun but he said his tires only see two track events before those go slick haha

·
Loves dc2kid like a rash.
206 Posts
I need new tires for a track day, been talking to a dude who owns a Kswap Crx who does all that pretty chill dude. Seems like fun but he said his tires only see two track events before those go slick haha

Is his name Chris and the CR-X Vette Orange? If so, he has built that thing a few times now over the years. I believe that same car has seen d, b, f and now k series motors in the years he has owned it.

Really nice guy with a good bunch of knowledge if it is the same guy

·
Registered
268 Posts
06 Mag Metallic.

I'm almost a middle aged white dude with significant hair loss. You may have or have not seen me.
I think I may have seen you, Do you know a dude in a white Mazda Speed 3?

Is his name Chris and the CR-X Vette Orange? If so, he has built that thing a few times now over the years. I believe that same car has seen d, b, f and now k series motors in the years he has owned it.

Really nice guy with a good bunch of knowledge if it is the same guy
Well its a blue Crx with Orange wheels fully gutted with a roll cage in it. His other buddy was talking about his eg coup that has a built B16 but his daily is blue S2k we may or my not be talking about the same dude but he was nice enough to put me up on some knowledge.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Different guy sorry to say.

Here is Chris's build thread. Started back in 08 until now.

http://www.azht.net/forum/showthread.php?t=75993&page=17

Here is a vid of his of a dyno pull. If you check out all his vids he has drag strip stuff and auto-X up there as wel .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JE6AupNTrVY

AZHT the home of the trolls and Grammar nazi's haha I have a AZHT account as well.
But my gosh i love his build, He sure has invested in his motor.
I never seen him but would personally love to see his CRX

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I think I may have seen you, Do you know a dude in a white Mazda Speed 3?

Well its a blue Crx with Orange wheels fully gutted with a roll cage in it. His other buddy was talking about his eg coup that has a built B16 but his daily is blue S2k we may or my not be talking about the same dude but he was nice enough to put me up on some knowledge.
You are likely thinking of James. Big dude?

I Used to have a 2013 Speed3 but got the RSX.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yea, then I found some Advans ive been dying to own, so the stockies are gonna go.

Not sure what market value is for a set. I'll do some research and get back to you.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts