Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is there a benefit to go with the yokes? i need a drag tire, any suggestions? any particular size? thanks.

·
Registered
123 Posts
i went with the yokohama es100's simply because it is a sitcky tire like the azeis but the tread lasts a lot longer on the yokes

·
Registered
896 Posts
are there any other tires that area specifically for 1/4. I don't think they make those 555r for our stock rims. I've check lots of places. everybody says that azenis are for autocross and not drag racing. So what would be the next choice.

·
Dont Hate!!!
54 Posts
enilm said:
are there any other tires that area specifically for 1/4. I don't think they make those 555r for our stock rims. I've check lots of places. everybody says that azenis are for autocross and not drag racing. So what would be the next choice.
BFG DRs... umm i think M/T makes a drag radial also..

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
will bfg's rub against the fender on a lowered rsx? i know neither azenis or a032r are drag tires but i need something sticky. they stop making 555r for our stock size.

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
I would like to find this out too. I want to get some drag tires for my stock wheels. I hear the azenis are good?

·
Registered
3,016 Posts
ok well it looks like the yokohama es100s and azenis are the 2 competitors...anyone with feedback?

·
hondata'd
883 Posts
pls someone buy my nitto nt555R's ..yes they are drag radials.....i have a pair mounted on blk stockies...about 60% tread left...so theres plenty of passes left....ill let go for $200 with the 2 rims....come on pls buy them...i so need money rite now.

·
Registered
587 Posts
The AO32R's are DOT approved race tires, but not frag tires. Either way they are really sticky.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts