Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

aznbeayst 2005 e46 m3 .. =)

4K views 56 replies 54 participants last post by  NYC Flip 22 
#1 · (Edited)
sold my dc5 last year and bought a stock e46 m3 april 2008. maybe a super charger or turbo if i can come up with the money in the future.. this is all i have for now.. enjoy

See less See more
#17 ·
haha thanks for the generous compliments fellas.. i do miss the rsx though.. high revs, the lightened flywheel, the boost.. i think my rsx was quicker than the m3, but these are 2 totally different cars.. the M is a lot heavier, sturdier, and more torque, but the rsx was lighter and more zippity... definitely a nice upgrade, very worth it, but i would go back to a japanese car one day, maybe a gtr or isf one day hahaa

coop! i've been good bro, still in jersey, just finished the masters in newark so im back home in AC now.. hows the ocifer life treating ya man??

srt, lol sorry bro i totally forgot your real name, i have u on my aim but i never really had a reason to call u by ur real name haha.. hows the turbo holding up?? im back in atlantic city, but moving out to cali next year to start dental school :thumbsup: hope all is well with ya!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.