Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

aznbeayst 2005 e46 m3 .. =)

4K views 56 replies 54 participants last post by  NYC Flip 22 
#1 · (Edited)
sold my dc5 last year and bought a stock e46 m3 april 2008. maybe a super charger or turbo if i can come up with the money in the future.. this is all i have for now.. enjoy

See less See more
#53 ·
thanks fellas ! :)

@bakasam haha no video it wasent as cool as the dc5!
@phoreal its a vert softtop but i put a hardtop on it
@chief914 thats my next idea once i can gather up some moneys
@nycflip thats awesome man! its been quite some time.. 8 years?! we getting old!! and that pic lmao... thats an extremely old picture.. neons.. LMAO!
@fastshark damn dude! m5???? congrats!
@vspec i just use the meguiars leather wipes
@yahoo true, but if you're gonna drive a quick car you want everything to be quick which includes the tranny right haha

and what the hell is this face i keep seeing

#57 ·
Yea man! I used to follow the progress of your car ever since that pic in the PWP thread. That crazy look used to be popular back then. I loved the C-West lip, Type-R Spoiler and CF hood. I was going to buy that lip if I was to buy an 02-04 and even now, I wanted to see if I can modify one to fit my 05.

When you first bought a set of gold wheels, that's when I knew I was going for the white/gold combo.

I never saw you at any of the meets I went to in SJ, but I did see you on the highway the year you sold your car. I think I was going to Atlantic City and you were with a green RX-7. I drove behind you for a while (you drove slow), but I was in an MDX.

Do I sound insane yet? :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.