Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
///M
5,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok.. ive had my car for about 2.5 years and im juss getting tired of the way it looks.... SOOOOOO..... im gonna see what you guys think about what i should do...

my one option is to go completely full carbon fiber everything on my car... im talking about cf bumpers, sides, fenders, hood, wing, hatch... anythign i can get my hands on CF ill put it on...

OR

mold everything on my car the way it is now, repaint the car champ white and keep it JDM as can be...... im leaning towards full CF everything jussto be different.. this wont be my daily driver any more....

here are some pics with the car now....

·
Monsters of the Midway
15,106 Posts
Yes go with the full carbon fiber body kit from extreme dimensions with the carbon fiber wing from R S X M O TOrsports.

And get some mugen MF10's.

·
EvoDriva
1,811 Posts
id say paint it championship white the whole carbonfiber body thing is getting played. i mean if u like cf more go for it ,but my opinion carbon fiber looks only good for front lips and hoods

·
Monsters of the Midway
15,106 Posts
Only reason I opt for the CF body kit is b/c how often do you see that. I personally have never seen that in person.

·
Registered
651 Posts
full CF would be pretty sweet. go with #2

·
EaSt COaSt PiMp
439 Posts
Yeah...I like option 2. Your car already looks good the way it is. Molding it would be pretty sick.

·
Registered
946 Posts
i like option 1, because thats what im thinking of going for.
greddy cf lip, type r cf sides and rear, type r cf wing, OEM cf hood, and cf trunk
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,237 Posts
Definitely loving the way your car is already, however, if you have to do one of those options, I would personally do #2.

·
If ur not 1st ur last
6,854 Posts
definitley stay the way you are!...By the way your car looks great on car domain.And as for the whole carbon fiber idea :thumbsdow :thumbsdow :thumbsdow Hell no!.

·
///M
5,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
ahh.. i see that no one likes the full Cf setup.. thats cool.. what do u guys think about a CF hatch?! thanks for the comments btw.. they keep me going

·
EvoDriva
1,811 Posts
like a carbon wing and hatch thats tight so is a carbon hood and lip. but anything more then that its like too much your no longer going to have a white car. and people who dont know what it is are like wtf is wrong with is car. im telling ya championship white all the way. your car already looks good but with CW paint job it will be on point.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.