Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a nbp and i just fucked up my left door lovely. keepin it short, i was getting out of the tightest brooklyn driveway and rubbed against the outside house concrete wall :crying: . so for now, imma have to cover up the scratches with some paint to prevent rust. now theres a honda dealer (5 minutes from me) while my acura dealer is an hour away. so i bought a bottle of touch up paint, B-92P, from the honda. what i want to know is the B-92P paint exactly the same as the acura B-92P paint? i want it to match flawlessly.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Emy said:
id suggest going to that acura dealer on a weekend or something ;)
so you're saying it's not goin to match perfectly?

·
What are you made of...
22,072 Posts
Its easy to match black, the hardest is white.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
BRAISKI said:
Its easy to match black, the hardest is white.
i dont know bout this black. acura's black has a tint of blue in it..some angles look navy and some look jet black

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ive heard they used the same black with the blue flakes on the preludes..

·
Registered
187 Posts
dunno about the touch up paint but if you ever go buy paint for your car your going to need the 11th number on your vin number and the paint code to match that paint exactly. theres different factories that paint each of our cars and each one is slightly different. Touch up shouldnt matter too much because the paints basically the same color but if your going to paint the whole side again its the vin and code

·
[email protected] stock tires I/E
1,091 Posts
Thats the right one cause I've made up my color for my car just from the paint code on the door and if I would've painted my car it would be a perfect match. I just made it up and sprayed a test hood at my job just for gp.

·
yawn..
22,903 Posts
get a sharpie... a really big one.

honda and acura are the same

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
cbbkrayz said:
Where are you located acuRaSX?
all over bk..frequent sunset, 8th ave, bensonhurst, coney island. you cbb?

·
Registered
202 Posts
Nope, cbb=gang? I am no affiliated with them, I guess you were talking about Bay Ridge Honda being 5 minutes away. I was just trying to think of Acura dealers to help you find paint, i believe there is an Acura dealer on Nostrand Ave but dunno if there is Service Dept there. By the way, I live on 8 ave as well. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
cbbkrayz said:
Nope, cbb=gang? I am no affiliated with them, I guess you were talking about Bay Ridge Honda being 5 minutes away. I was just trying to think of Acura dealers to help you find paint, i believe there is an Acura dealer on Nostrand Ave but dunno if there is Service Dept there. By the way, I live on 8 ave as well. :thumbsup:
cbb is jus an asian crew that chills at 8th ave..ok so the verdict is that this honda b-92p matches exactly with my rsx's b-92p?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts