Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
TW: 06 MM Type S

I have been doing a lot of thinking about selling my car so i just want to see if there is an intrest. The reason for me possibly selling is that i am in the military and it seems like im always gone. I bought my car in Feb 06 and loved being able to drive it when i was home. Like the header states i have a 06 MM Type-S with under 15K miles on the car. All services have been done at the dealership and is currently in storage. Since i bought the car i have added an AEM CAI, HKS Hi-Power ( bumper is not burnt ), lowered on skunk2 springs, 18" Bronze Buddy Club P-1 Racing II, VIS OEM style carbon fiber hood and 5% tint all around. i also have a DC 4-2-1 Header that i have not installed. If the car does sell i will include all of the stock parts i.e. intake, exahust, springs, hood.) I am asking for $20,000 considering that the car is still basically new. I dont feel that this is unreasonable seing how i have seen 05's with double the milage go for 18,500.

here is a link to some pics i posted..

http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=568132

If anyone is interested just PM me and i'll get back to you...:thumbsup:

·
Tennis Physicist.
7,446 Posts
Gosh damn! I always wanted an 06 MM with the Ebony Interior but truth is they were hard to come by over here. Best of luck to you if you decide to sell or not :thumbsup:

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah i just happened to be at the right place at the right time when i bought it. Thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts