·
Registered
8,360 Posts
nice.

you need to black out your headlights

·
Registered
8,360 Posts
what's the diff. between NPB and NHP?? What do they stand for?

·
Running from the Blerch
16,486 Posts
personally i write it as NBP like Pentheon

but anyway the kit looks sick Joe :thumbsup:
but i still think you should have went with the blacked out halos over the clear ones

when you are home this next weekend, we should chill cause i wanna see it in person

·
Banned
2,453 Posts
Not my cup of tea....but props are your progress

·
not your Type...S
393 Posts
it came out nice man! someone said blackout the headlights tho i kno u have chrome projectors but blackout the oems and the rear A and debadge it and some angel eye fogs would deff set it apart :thumbsup:

then u should deffinitely get some high res pics of it on here, so I can have it as my wallpaper :D (i love NBP wit kits)

-JP

·
Registered
8,360 Posts
getting a body kit before you get springs: :thumbsdow

·
not your Type...S
393 Posts
dunno bout u guys but i like to know how much inches of clearance i can lose AFTER the body kit is on b/c i'm always in NYC/LI/NJ and pot holes + efff-ed up roads are everywhere. Nice to drive around 1st with kit on to get a feel for it and from there go to deciding on big drop or small drop....unless of course u do coilovers, then everything i jus said is useless!

-JP

·
Registered
8,360 Posts
yrap said:
yeah i wish i had the money for coilovers right now but i got this kit for basicaly just the cost of it because of accident
why don't you just get springs??

or ground control coilovers. They're actually just adjustable springs. They cost $200

1 - 20 of 58 Posts