Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
2005 Evo VIII MR
1,311 Posts
if you have really low vandalism deductible, just claim it w/ ur insurance company. That sux tho man, I woulda killed the nearest living thing near me.

·
Banned
2,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
no.. this was at an amusement park.. came out saw this.. theres nothing else on my car.. only that.. everything else is same.. but uhh.. more pics tomorrow of that area.. no sun = shitty pics :x

not gonna claim it with my insurance.. im thinking about repainting my car.. been wanting to do it for a while.. just haven't had a reason to do it..

and yeah.. i did kill everything next to me.. but went home first haha.. i was angry.. but i was tired..

CHAMPIONSHIP WHITE here i come ^_^

·
Registered
408 Posts
thats probably the worst place for that to happen. someone smashed my rear quarter panel in and i spent alot of money to get it repainted. do it right and take it to a reputable body shop. that brings back some bad memories. sorry i feel your pain.

·
she loves it
36,225 Posts
no.. this was at an amusement park.. came out saw this.. theres nothing else on my car.. only that.. everything else is same.. but uhh.. more pics tomorrow of that area.. no sun = shitty pics :x

not gonna claim it with my insurance.. im thinking about repainting my car.. been wanting to do it for a while.. just haven't had a reason to do it..

and yeah.. i did kill everything next to me.. but went home first haha.. i was angry.. but i was tired..

CHAMPIONSHIP WHITE here i come ^_^
um. BOM ftw, kthx.

·
Banned
2,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
no thanks :( i mean BOM is nice and all.. but my friend has that ugly orange cobalt.. and i dont really want to have an orange car like him.. even though it'd look nicer haha ^_^

·
Banned
2,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thats probably the worst place for that to happen. someone smashed my rear quarter panel in and i spent alot of money to get it repainted. do it right and take it to a reputable body shop. that brings back some bad memories. sorry i feel your pain.
yeah.. i am so depressed right now... hope my parents help me out cause im broke :pray:

·
parts to make a honda
2,318 Posts
ouch man that sucks.. i hate people who have no respect for others... theyll get their share ... karma is a bitch.

·
no time to drive the RSX
6,838 Posts
it says LBC.. some asian gang from what my friends said..
I would find one of those "LBCs" & kick there ass.:chuck:

·
Banned
2,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
well.. supposedly it wasnt them though? i uno.. cant really trust em.. cause some guys i know.. know them.. and asked em and stufff. but yeah.. not sure at all who did it or what.. i dont want to fight anyone.. cause im not really in the mood to hold back..

·
Registered
329 Posts
sucks

man that sucks man... I work with this shit everyday, makes me sick what people do to others people's shit.

my friend has a 03 s... he was at a party came out the next mourning some mofo keyed the whole thing twice round and round... some balls..

anyways to bad ur not closer to me man, i could fix that shit for ya np

sorry...

·
Banned
2,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
where you located haha..? i prolly wont be doing anything to the car for awhile.. gonna drive with that.. maybe order a decal "UNDER CONSTRUCTION" haha.. :(

·
Registered
408 Posts
well if your folks cant help you and you dont have the cash, sounds cheap but you could get some touch up paint just to lessen the scratches. until you can get it repainted.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts