Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
i love light house
4,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Over the last 2 months I have spent countless hours playing around with various emblems for cars.

I was just wondering if there was any interest on the forums in having some custom badges made, or having your OEM ones painted to look professional.

I have some good crafting ability's as well, but on an attempt to make a DC5 badge I used a S to make the 5 and it didnt come out so well.

5 hours later I had this out of a B, it needs some work, but it was my first attempt and it came out damn good.

I also have painted every badge on my car, each looks and feels smooth as silk here is a shot

if anyone wants this done let me know, i am stripped for cash and looking for anyway possible to make some extra money. i promise you wont be dissapointed.

·
Former Mod-Still a God
209,105 Posts
i can vouch for mike, his 2.4 emblem is sick and ive seen some other emblems hes done and they look awsome, hes doing some for me, its worth the money!

·
thats what she said..
74 Posts
can you make an (rsx-?) and make it look professional? just like the rsx-s, ya closeups would be good too.

·
i love light house
4,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
can you make an (rsx-?) and make it look professional? just like the rsx-s, ya closeups would be good too.

most likley, if you want send the rsx badge that you have already and i can use that, or if you'de like I can try and make them, just let me know what color and ill do it and take some pics and u can decide if you want them.

·
thats what she said..
74 Posts
sounds good man ya how much would you charge for that?

·
Registered
687 Posts
Are you able to make a chrome "HONDA" I want to put the honda where the acura was, and the integra where the rsx was, but i dont think honda makes any. PM me if you can. Thanks

·
thats what she said..
74 Posts
i wanted it actually looking exactly like the type-r badge same color and everything like "type" in silver the dash in silver and the ? in red like factory i was thinking "type-?" so that would have to be a whole new one i would guess

·
i love light house
4,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
why do you keep using a ?. I have an idea though, ill get on it. its gonna be tough to make them the same exact shape as the real badges, but i most certainly can make you a full RSX-S badge. IMO something different than OEM always looks better, ill get on it and take some pics. if you like its urs. if not no big deal it gives me practice.

·
i love light house
4,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

the 2.4 and the S are a little messed up cuz i wasnt as careful with the badge glue as I was with the acura, The S went though about 15 paint jobs

i first just cleared the whole thing, but fucked up, so i separated the S from the rear black piece. Then i used silver model paint and the clear fucked it up, so i stripped it again. then i used actual SSM paint out of a spray gun, but the air pressure flipped it over. eventually I went to this red. and the rear piece gunmetal after spraying too much paint onto it and having to hack it back smooth so the badge would fit into it. so that diddnt come out the way i wanted to, i plan to do it all over again. it is off a SI btw

and the 2.4 was mint except my idiot friend jon didnt like how the . was connected in the middle to the 2 and the 4, so he used ssm touch up paint while the badge was already on the car and i had to take it off and cut off the connector pieces. that badge was originally chrome and from a audi a4. that as well didnt come out as well as i wanted. but after all that work and the custom 5 out of a b, i was able to make this one perfect.

·
thats what she said..
74 Posts
ha cause i heard of an srt-4 that was real fast and his badge had a "srt-?" he was in jersey, since im from the west origionally it seems like it would be unique, thanks man look forward too the pics

·
i love light house
4,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
ok i will

here are the biger shots, remember i messed up a bit on the glue for the 2.4 and the camera got a bad shot of the S, imma take a macro shot of it asap so u can see how it really looks

1 - 20 of 29 Posts