Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone baked there rear lights - in the same way as the headlights are done when you black them out?

·
Registered
3,548 Posts

this topic has been covered alot. you can't open them up, there sealed electronically or something like that.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
i would smoke the inside of the outer part of the lense. so it would like kinds like the VM golfs did. not black, but just a little darker.

·
Registered
720 Posts
hey, you could take them out, get one of those little Testors air brush kits, and just spray from the back side if you are wanting to tint the outter part! Just an idea...

·
Registered
720 Posts
no, I mean take the tail lights off of the car, take the bulbs out and spray through the hole....I don't know if it would work, I just said it's an idea

·
28,750 Posts
I think they're trying to paint the non-lightinging areas as to keep the cops off their tails, if you spray it wil dim the light output most likely.

·
Registered
383 Posts
I know theym can be opened cause there was a guy on here who opened them trying to do led tails. Do a search for led's and you should find the thread im talkin about

·
Registered
11,745 Posts
rsxs03 said:
I know theym can be opened cause there was a guy on here who opened them trying to do led tails. Do a search for led's and you should find the thread im talkin about

Ya, they were cut open. Baking them won't do anything!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts