Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've noticed that this forum has quite a few solutions to finding ball joints for the Acura rsx, but I've come across some issues. I'm new to cars (About to turn 20) and I do not want to purchase the wrong thing. Pretty much my front lower ball joints are shot, but all the answers I'm finding are for Type S, 2002-2004, or for cars that are lowered. This car is not lowered so what kind of ball joints should work for me? Thanks for all the help, you guys have helped me with the DIY on the VTEC filters, brakes & rotors, and other general maintenance.

Also, I have some ticking in my engine. When I bought the car there was no ticking so I'm confused. All I have done is an oil change and I changed the serpentine belt. I will try to take the belt off to see if I may have ruined the tension-er in the process, but I have no idea what else it could be. My mechanic tried to fix it with adjusting the valves, which was needed, but it did not fix the problem.

I appreciate all the help! These forums are golden :)

·
jhizzleEastCoast
8 Posts
As for ball joints, I have noticed they separate between years...weird. I have an '03 but yet to order any yet. I wonder if they changed after '04??

1 - 2 of 2 Posts