Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how much will i be expecting to pay for a auto,cloth base? o and is there a way to get the type r wing on my base when im at the dealership without getting the a spec or performance pakage?

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
just buy a spoiler from an ebay auction, i got mine for 185 shipped(Painted-Perfect Match), type r replica not the wings west replica, good stuff.

·
Registered
325 Posts
theirs this one guy on here who has a link where to order wings (pre-painted or not) for cheap, and their real ones too. try searching for the forums. if i find it, i'll post it.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I bought mine (desert silver, cloth interior, automatic) through a Cosco car buyer's plan for $21,267 at Santa Monica Acura, this includes taxes and license out the door. South Coast Acura was trying to rip me off by selling me the same trim for $22,300 out the door. I saved $1033.

·
Registered
283 Posts
i just got an 04 with 150 miles for 22k out the door, please dont tell me i got my ass ripped. Also the sales guy told me the rsx's only have an 1800 markup from the factory, is this true?

·
Registered
132 Posts
icemanpr said:
im from Puerto Rico and cars here a more expensive
my base rsx cost me $24,500 brand new
and the type s price is $30,000 :dontknow:
welcome dude!
I got my S for 29k :thumbsup:
Puerto Rico's albitrios sux!!

See ya at prdr.com lol!

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
I got my 2004 Base Auto with Leather with fog lights and wheel locks installed for $23,000.00 OTD.

·
Registered
7 Posts
AutoK20A3 said:
I got my 2004 Base Auto with Leather with fog lights and wheel locks installed for $23,000.00 OTD.
I paid 21,200 out the door for base, leather.

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
BendtheSpoons said:
I paid 21,200 out the door for base, leather.
What year do you have?

·
Base with attitude
2,965 Posts
i got my 04 rsx auto cloth for 21 500 out the door i got it with 12 miles on it

1 - 18 of 18 Posts