Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1421 - 1432 of 1432 Posts

·
CRSX Princess
3,165 Posts
No more car shopping for a while. I’m saving for a wedding and a house and trying to finish grad school but classes are $5k each

·
CRSX Princess
3,165 Posts
I think I’m gonna elope. I just want a couple cool pictures and a vacation lol. Im a hopeless romantic anyone else on the chat could tell ya that :dontknow:

·
147,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,427 (Edited)
I posted that a while ago, but probably in the other chat

Yeah, tried to go look at it a couple years ago but the owner had taken it home to show his new CTR. He owns that dealer in TX, probably going stop by again in a couple days come to think of it.

My thoughts? He’s dumb, but it’s not like he’s enjoying it anyway :dontknow:
Then saw a black 90mi base recently sold or was trying to sell for $90k
People have lost their damn minds

·
147,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,428
In other yellow car news, finally saw a yellow Huayra.

In photos I didn't much care for it, but after seeing it in person & the pearl in the paint, hell yes. I probably wouldn't have done the exposed flaps or black wheels but it works.

Been editing & uploading photos as much as I can today. Leave today or tomorrow and won't be near this computer for an unknown amount of time & my laptop doesn't display colors quite the same so editing on there is a waste of time :(

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
So those exposed sections on the hood are active aero? Looks like they might pivot at the front... anyway, yeah I'd paint them too.

1421 - 1432 of 1432 Posts