Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Banned
6,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright. I'm not asking for too much. Perhaps I should search but I'm just too lazy and about to sleep.

What's the avg. time for the quarter mile?

I don't have a time slip but based on my guesstimate, I'd say somewhere around high 14's or mid 15's.

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
I don't think i have seen anyone lower then a 15.6, 15.7

·
OG member
4,194 Posts
i ran a 15.9 lol...i have only cai and exhaust.hehe..purty slow

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Klutch ran a 14.6 with all his mods and he is a base

·
Registered
529 Posts
That kid must of not know how to drive. I ran 15.6 stock. With a cheapo SRI and Hondata I run low 15s easy. Pretty consistant in the 15.2-15.3 range.

·
boosted
911 Posts
i ran a 16 flat on my second try with a real shitty take off...i cant wait to get to the track again and break into the 15's:)

·
Registered
4,817 Posts
aurilleous said:
Klutch ran a 14.6 with all his mods and he is a base
Yeah and hes asking a stock base 1/4 mile times, not a base with over 5,000+ dollars worth of modifications. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,817 Posts
Xplicit said:
I don't have a time slip but based on my guesstimate, I'd say somewhere around high 14's or mid 15's.
Mid 15's and High 14's are Type S 1/4 mile times. The worst Type S driver can hit a 15.5 atleast and the average 15.0-15.2, and the experts with NO AIRBOX = 14.7 from what I ve been told. w/ airbox perfect launch-low psi on tires 20-23=14.8-14.9 ,

Try taking out your AIRBOX and run OPEN, u might be able to hit 15.5 with the Base 5 speed. But its a risk u have to take, cause something small as a string can fock up ur motor.

·
boosted
911 Posts
James S said:
Sorry Riordens, but that last sentence was hilarious. "I can't wait to to get to the track again and break into the 15's" :p
Surprise, a typical comment coming from an S driver :finger: Sorry im not as fast as you. :dontknow:

·
OG member
4,194 Posts
me no longer a base soon..hehe..

1 - 20 of 60 Posts