Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, this is my first post on the forum. I have an 02 rsx type s that has a cat back exhaust and sri. I recently got a hondata because i found some 06 tsx cams that i found in my local pick and pull. I then ordered an rbc intake for it. I searched for a while and couldn't really find anything for a base map to start it on with my mods. I was hoping some one on here would have a kal kind of close. I am getting it tuned hopefully shortly but i need something so i can pull it on to a trailer. Thanks in advanced

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
use k20a2-rsx-stock.kal
it should start no problem. i would let the car idle till it reaches normal operating temp. then drive it up on the trailer.
That'll be ok with the tsx cams and rbc installed? Sorry im kinda new to the whole hondata world. I didn't think that the car would start or run even properly enough with the different cam profile and intake.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I got the car to start amd idle. If anybody does put 06 TSX cams in with a rbc intake manifold the stock tune will not start it. I used the kal that was for itr cams header and cai.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts