Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any turbo kits for the base model?? If so , is there any modifications required in order to install it?? I have heard of two different companies...... Rev Hard and Cybernation Motorsports. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
27 Posts
fastrsx10 said:
Are there any turbo kits for the base model?? If so , is there any modifications required in order to install it?? I have heard of two different companies...... Rev Hard and Cybernation Motorsports. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!
have a manual base or SS

Us base SS burners are pretty much screwed when it comes to the turbo.

you need to modify the tranny as the stock can't handle a stage 1 turbo.
Cybernation wants the $5K up front so you can run high 14S if you're lucky.

This becomes very expensive and unfortunatley just unreasonable...I cried all day. A moment of clairty made me realize NOS is my best option, on top of basic mods of course...

Any word on Bruellen exhaust?

I ask in every board, yet to get an answer...

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
JC supercharger coming out for base auto, $2900 or so for 53whp gain. i dont know what to do. guess NA for real. Need to do a head swap some new cmas when they come out and so many other things, lol.

·
Registered
307 Posts
AcuraRacesRSX said:
JC supercharger coming out for base auto, $2900 or so for 53whp gain. i dont know what to do. guess NA for real. Need to do a head swap some new cmas when they come out and so many other things, lol.
are you serious!? i was told they weren't gonna come out with one and i was all depressed! i didn't want turbo and they aren't gonna come out with cams. Sweet you just made my day :thumbsup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts