Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 133 Posts

·
I Don't Even
9,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
recently dont have time for installs. get in touch with dudj/marvin. here's their link http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=592629

finally making a thread.lol. I'm located in Scripps Ranch/Mira Mesa Area pm me for my address and phone #.

Heres the list of things I can do and the prices as well. Bumped up some prices due to increasing higher cost of living

1.Cold Air Intake:$20
2.Short Ram Intake:$15
3.ESMM:$40 if i do this seperately from a rh or a shorty+testpipe install:50$
4.Race Header:$50
3.Shorty Header: $30 + testpipe$20=$50
4.Exhaust: $20
5.Front Strut Bar:$10
6.C-Pillar: $15
7.Rear Strut Bar:$20
8.Rear Sway:$20 +aftermarket endlinks=$15+ tie bar=$20
9.Valve Cover:$15
10.Grounding Kit:$10
11.Shift Knob:$5+make the shiftboot collar flush=$10
12.Pedals:$20 unless i dont have to drill then $10
13.ITR Door Inserts: $40. You provide the door inserts.

I've been pretty busy lately. So pm me or just reply in this thread to make an appt. If you have any questions if i can do a certian install or not feel free to ask, but i think i covered everything that i've done.

If you'd like to install something at my house so that you can use my tools or me helping you I can do that also.

Many of the SD guys can vouch for me since I've been doing installs since last year I was just too lazy to make a thread:sleep:

My vouch list from the top of my head(too lazy to look up their crsx sn's.lol)

1.Rob
2.Ramon
3.Kevin
4.Justin
5.Chad
6.Daniel
7.Joey
8.Dudj
9.Richard
10.David
11.Ardel
12.Nate
13.Gabe
14.Brian

·
Registered
19 Posts
gotta say chris knows his shit! and hes a good guy to go to! wish i could help u out man holdin those damn race headers!! anyways he knows his shit and will do a good job! best of luck chris!

·
I Don't Even
9,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
gotta say chris knows his shit! and hes a good guy to go to! wish i could help u out man holdin those damn race headers!! anyways he knows his shit and will do a good job! best of luck chris!
haha thanks nate! nate used to be my official RH holder:laughing:

·
I Don't Even
9,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
do u install gauges?
nah, i hate dealing with wiring:laughing: you can ask chad for that though, he does most of electrical mods. only mod i can do that has wiring is a grounding kit:D

·
I Don't Even
9,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
I Don't Even
9,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
alright ill see if i can get the pads by then, any recomendations on new pads?? i dont need high performance or anything
Im using hawk ceramic front and rear. i love them, they perform better and better when the temp increases, plus dust is pretty low IMO.

but if you dont need any performance out of your pads, just need something to work. i would recommend going to midas and getting brakes done. I HEARD if you have the lifetime warranty, they will replace your brake pads for free whenever they wear out:eek:

·
Registered
964 Posts
Work Sux...hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha j/k. This guy is cool as shit, he also will provide a free car wash. Prices are badass as well.

On a different note. I bought a bike (07 GSX-R 600) later SD guys.

·
Registered
2,234 Posts
Chris is legit! good work and takes care of ur shizt. ur car is in good hands.

btw RIchard cant wait to see you! cuz you still owe me shoes nerdmaster! hahaha
btw ur shizt is safe with me!!!!!!!! ur never getting ur phone/tv/radio! it's all mine! and imma sell em on ebay.

·
I Don't Even
9,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Work Sux...hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha j/k. This guy is cool as shit, he also will provide a free car wash. Prices are badass as well.

On a different note. I bought a bike (07 GSX-R 600) later SD guys.
how the hell did you by a bike when your still overseas?!?! are you giving me the CTSC or what? lol

oh and no i dont provide free car washes, you can use my hose though and clean your own car:laughing:

·
Registered
964 Posts
Thanks david, cant wait to get home and get my things back hahaha. And sorry chris the S/C is still going on the car. This guy decided he didnt want his BRAND NEW bike that he bought in april of 07 yeah right when we left. He bought a 1000cc while we were out here...his wife helped him out. Well he had no need for his paid off 07 (he bought it cash). So I made some phone calls and ended up buying the bike cash with some help from my wifey of course. Dammmmm look out. I will tak you guus for a ride. See ya soon.

·
I Don't Even
9,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks david, cant wait to get home and get my things back hahaha. And sorry chris the S/C is still going on the car. This guy decided he didnt want his BRAND NEW bike that he bought in april of 07 yeah right when we left. He bought a 1000cc while we were out here...his wife helped him out. Well he had no need for his paid off 07 (he bought it cash). So I made some phone calls and ended up buying the bike cash with some help from my wifey of course. Dammmmm look out. I will tak you guus for a ride. See ya soon.
i will never ride bitch on a bike w/ a guy:run:

let me ride the bike around the block though:giggitygiggity:

·
05 G35 6MT
1,391 Posts
hey man you installing again? looking to get an injen crsx CAI, and HKS cat back installed in my 2003 type-s.
let me know if and when you would have time.
thanks

1 - 20 of 133 Posts