Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

121 - 124 of 124 Posts

·
インテグラ DC5
1,447 Posts
If my adjusted value from 4500-5000 rpm at wot say to remove fuel from only column 9 do I still have to highlight columns 8,9, and 10 to make the changes? Or do I only adjust that one column that its telling me to remove fuel from?
Thanks in advance

·
Registered
418 Posts
So I am trying to figure this tuning thing out but I just don't quite understand:mad:

Okay so the first one is in lambda value and the second in the fuel adjustment value. I understand that part but what I don't get is that some of them say they are say like 11.34 lambda value and when you look at the fuel adjustment it wants you to subtract 29?? wouldn't I need to add fuel here?? Also why are the adjustments so high? I have read somewhere it should only be around + or - about 10ish?

·
Registered
108 Posts
So I am trying to figure this tuning thing out but I just don't quite understand:mad:

Okay so the first one is in lambda value and the second in the fuel adjustment value. I understand that part but what I don't get is that some of them say they are say like 11.34 lambda value and when you look at the fuel adjustment it wants you to subtract 29?? wouldn't I need to add fuel here?? Also why are the adjustments so high? I have read somewhere it should only be around + or - about 10ish?

11.34 is pretty rich. Even for boost

·
Registered
47 Posts
Can anyone help me up. Car is running lean I believe. A/f is above 20. Rsx 02- 06 k24a2. Stock with cai. Anyone has a calibration or help me adjuster a/f ratio

121 - 124 of 124 Posts