Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2004 Rsx Base
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My battery tiedown bolt got swallowed by my engine bay and I can't find it, I checked the search but the only results were talking about the other bolt. Where could I find the battery tiedown bolt closest to the headlights? Or what are the bolt's measurements? Much appreciated :)

·
Registered
23 Posts

If you were in a hurry, i would just find another 10mm bolt (it was 10mm right?) on the car like around the edge of the engine bay. I bet it would fit, then either just stop there, or take that bolt to a hardware store and find a similar bolt with the same thread pitch. I’m sure its an extremely common bolt.

·
Registered
2004 Rsx Base
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

If you were in a hurry, i would just find another 10mm bolt (it was 10mm right?) on the car like around the edge of the engine bay. I bet it would fit, then either just stop there, or take that bolt to a hardware store and find a similar bolt with the same thread pitch. I’m sure its an extremely common bolt.
Lmao yeah ill just try the power steering one and take that one in if it fits. Thanks for the advice : ^ )

·
WILDCARD!
1,195 Posts
Lmao yeah ill just try the power steering one and take that one in if it fits. Thanks for the advice : ^ )
Most all of the bolts around the edge of the engine bay bolts 10mm. That's why they have those kits where you can get like 20 dress-up low profile washers, because they're all the same.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts