Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Bee*R Rev Limiter

10K views 14 replies 9 participants last post by  shawnua6 
#1 · (Edited)
Has anyone hooked one of these up on our ecu's? I hooked my friend's up today on mine and it was working great then after awhile i tried to start my car and it would start and cut out and shut off...so we cut the Bee R out. I have an 05 type-s and on the ecu harness we tapped into:
Terminal 13,14,15,16 on the ECM/PCM Connector A (31P) for the Ignitors [Green From Bee-R]
Terminal 25 on ECM/PCM Connector E (31P) for the RPM read out [Yellow From Bee-R]
and we tapped into the Ignition and Ground also for power.

Did we wire something wrong? Is there a pin that I missed that can lead to all the ignitors for the injectors? So that I dont have to tap into all 4 seperately?

If anyone has hooked it up and got it to run smoothly, which pins did you tap into on the harness? Thanks.

EDIT: Nevermind, I found the problem, its not the H2 version.

EDIT 2: From what I'm learning from browsing around is that the Bee-R is actually a universal application if wired correctly. I know theres a couple of RSX's running this, where are you guys?? help me out! :]

See less See more
#5 · (Edited)
must be one of them ebay circuit board with a resistor and a chip and some multi colored L.E.D's that claims 20 more hp

EDIT: its some stupid thing that cuts the spark creating a backfire. looks like it's only used for drift/turbo cars to keep boost up/ cars that have no limiter due to modification of the ecu.

LAME has no good use for the RSX unless you enjoy replacing gaskets on the exhaust.

#6 ·
A 2 step program. Only good for turbo setups. Off the line it will fire every other spark plug causing strain on the motor.. causing boost to be in effect.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.